Thread: Out to another GG

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Out to another GG

All happened quite innocently actually
    One of the girls at one of the music stores I go to quite frequently was standing outside finishing up her lunch break and I noticed how great she looked so I had to give her a compliment.She is mid 20's and absolutely gorgeous!
    I said wow you look fantastic today love the animal print leggings and the black top they really go well together.
    She was pleasantly stunned and said thanks so much that was really sweet of you to say that.
    She is a blue grass picker and singer so we do chat in the store sometimes.I do notice her looking at the way I dress so she knows I'm different is some sense.
    She said well you look nice today too those jeans are cute and love the belt you have on.
    I said thanks I bought them at Rue21 the other day.She said really they look so cute on you I mean that I have the same pair and they look better on you than they do on me.I guess your butt fits them better.LOL
    I told her I'm sure she looked just fine in hers.She put her hand on my shoulder and said trust me yours fit better honey.
    We talked some more and I told her I was TG and just dress the way I feel.
    She said darlin you are one of the nicest guys that comes in here and I love the way you dress you always look nice IMO.Who cares what gender your clothes are its the person inside the clothes that is important to me.If you feel like a girl on the inside why not let it show on the outside?
    I gave her a hug and told her thank you its nice to know there are understanding women like you out there.
    We parted ways and she said CYA at DOT's or Rue 21 sometime!!
    Last edited by Tracii G; 04-12-2013 at 07:12 PM.

What a wonderful person she is and thanks for sharing this uplifting post

Tracii, Your experience is much like mine. I have had positive interactions for years with the girls at my nail salon, my wig salon and with the SA's at the stores where I frequently shop. They tell me that I always look great in my androgynous look. They also emphasize that the most important thing is my manners, honesty, and the way I treat people around me. What gender clothes I wear does not matter to them.

jodi

Banned Spammer
    Jodi I agree how you treat people is the key most of the time.

Traci I do get jealous of your posts. I wish I can go out like you do sometimes

That's so cool, Traci. Thanks for sharing! :-)

Thats very nice indeed, she sounds lovely

Thts so nice. I always wanted to compliment girls at work but I stop myself.

Acceptance comes in so very many forms....Could be a smile,a compliment,a hug you didn't expect,or just a nice accepting conversation..It is all good!

Banned Spammer
    I post when good things happen like this to help others to understand not all people are against the TG community.
    Its taking a risk I know just coming out and saying you are TG but I have been watching how she reacts around me so I thought it would be a safe person to tell.

You present nicely and interact with people thoughtfully they usually return in kind.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Traci, that's really nice! I'm sure you felt awesome after parting ways. As Bob Dylan has sung, the times they are a changing. Hope you can get together again and spend more girl time. She knows that what's inside the "package" is what counts the most. I'm enjoying re-connecting with girls I went to school with and it's wonderful!

Cheryl Ann

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    That is a really sweet story Tracii, Nice to know there are folk out there who are supportive.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Banned Spammer
    I'm not one to just tell everyone what I do or how I feel and only tell selected few if I'm sure they won't hate me for it.
    I'm a pretty good judge of character.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    I say forget the jeans go in there fully dressed enfemme so there is NO doubt which gender you are portraying. Short skirt stockings, low heels and a pretty top, with of course tastefully done makeup. Forget the subtle androgyny facade... go the full Monty girl. You look the part easily.
    xxxxx
    Megan70

Banned Spammer
    I may do that tomorrow after lunch with a few ladies.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    When situations like this happen it almost makes you (me anyway) want to cry. To know that there are people out there (especially GGs) who get where you're coming from and either like, or think it's ok.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!