Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to find a girl who like a crossdresser

How to find a girl who like a crossdresser

I've been trying so hard lately to find a girl who like crossdressers. I am on OKcupid too and I do have a few girls there whom I might meet in real life. But they just wanna be friends. How should I go for it?

I have no idea how to find one, so I've quit looking. I would like to find a nice lady that's okay with this, and I know they exist, but I don't want to advertise this, and they don't walk around with signs saying they're looking for us.

Good luck,
    Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Yeah, I found this girl whom I m gonna meet soon on OKCupid. We've skyped and talked on phone and she is really open and fun. But I am yet to meet her and she's the only one I know so far who is into feminine guys.

I posted to your other thread. Ut I met my ex gf at crazy Mary's on Clark. Not sure if they still exist, but she was pro cding. Also met a few other gg's over the years who hung out in that area. I lived on Racine and George at the time, they are out there.

Wish I had a positive answer. My last girl-friend left behind her work clothes and I indulged! She came home early one day, and caught me wearing her hanes-her-way nylon panties, size 8 - dress, size B-bra, sun-tan pantyhose, and her size 11 womens black patent/3 inch high heel pumps. I am small and everything she wears, fit me well! I stated we could co/exist........-but no dice. I guess her clothes meant more to me than she did.......sorry. I am still searching......being dressed as a women is the very best! Hope this does no affend the Great Moderators of this Awesome Website! Love, Crystal

Platinum Member
    It's easy. If you're looking for a LTR, Keep meeting women till you find a mutual attraction. When you start to get serious then come out in a thoughtful, considerate way.

If your looking for friends try going out en femme. I've made a number of GG friends that way.

Keep meeting girls who want to be friends.
    When you have an entourage of friends one is likely to come out if the mist and take you for her own.
    This is how I did it with my housemates and other friends.
    We were all friends and confidantes but some eventually came out of the woodwork and wanted more.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Miriam
    There's a lot more to choosing a partner than acceptance of CDing. Look for someone who fits well with you in many ways, but who is also open-minded about lifestyles. You'll have a reasonable chance of having her accept your CDing, but more importantly you will have found someone who is a wonderful partner in all the ways that matter.

We see far too many CDers whose primary criterion is acceptance of their CDing, leaving the most important aspects of a relationship a hopeless mismatch - a formula for failure and/or misery. Please make sure you know what you want first.

Miriam

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I personally think the key is to find women who really like YOU to start. If they really like you and are kind of adventurous sort they may be open to dating a crossdresser.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Women who like crossdressing partners are out there ... I'm married to one! That said, my wife took several years to get to the point she was at when we got married, and in the very beginning (before she knew me) she knew nothing about CDing and didn't understand it at all. My advice is look for a partner who is open minded and accepting of people that are different to her. If she is a fun person who is open to trying new things then IMHO she's less likely to be put off by it. However in the beginning, do not make CDing a focal point as you get to know one another. Let the relationship develop before you tell her of your "hobby". That's my 2 cents. Good luck.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by leonal123 View Post
    I've been trying so hard lately to find a girl who like crossdressers. I am on OKcupid too and I do have a few girls there whom I might meet in real life. But they just wanna be friends. How should I go for it?
    Yeah, of course they gonna say "just friends". I mean, what? Nooo girl shows her cards. IOW ya gotta take it slow. Can't come cross all 'needy' like. Be cool. Laid back. Low key. Casual, not all heavy-serious. If you need to, change your profile to reflect this tude. Ya never know if there's gonna be chemistry till you meet & share some real-time experiences. Relax, have fun, be pretty. Be your charming self. The fact that there are a few GG girls intrested in you is a start. You may be surprised.

So much good advice. Every woman I dated started out getting to know me (male mode) first. Soon after we was serious I wrote my secret life in a letter and let them read it while watching them. I do this so I am able to be honest and open and able to say everything I think I need to say before the questions start. I have had 3 LTR this way. The woman I am with now knows but doesn't want to see me dressing which makes it hard but we are growing. Only time will tell if it works. Her biggest thing is she wants me guy form and not be disappointed. Yes this will have to be worked out but in everything else we are very compatible. In short keep trying they exist. BEST OF LUCK. SharonDD

Quote Originally Posted by Miriam-J View Post
    There's a lot more to choosing a partner than acceptance of CDing. Look for someone who fits well with you in many ways, but who is also open-minded about lifestyles. You'll have a reasonable chance of having her accept your CDing, but more importantly you will have found someone who is a wonderful partner in all the ways that matter.

We see far too many CDers whose primary criterion is acceptance of their CDing, leaving the most important aspects of a relationship a hopeless mismatch - a formula for failure and/or misery. Please make sure you know what you want first.

Miriam
    Exactly. CD acceptance is only one of objective criteria for a good relationship. #1. money differences? Money problems are the number one cause of divorce. Also take note of similarities/differences in religion, politics, frequency of sex, frequency of going out, her family, etc. There's a lot more than this too. Emotional problems, dependency problems...

Do I seem bitter? lol

First, advertise that you're a CD in personal websites. Or, drop hints as you get to know someone to see if they have a negative or positive reaction. Or, if you've found someone that you really click with, have a heart to heart talk and tell her the truth.
    Last edited by Ressie; 04-13-2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: added paragraph

You just need to find the right lady, and if you loves you for you, she will understand, that it is just a part of you, and will find the advance that having a girlfreind also. hugs, be patience you will find her, and she will come when you don't think your looking.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    If only it were that simple, none of us would need to be in the closet!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    Yeah, of course they gonna say "just friends". I mean, what? Nooo girl shows her cards. IOW ya gotta take it slow.
    This is, I've heard, the era where sex on first date is so common that women who want to wait until at least the "third date rule" worry about losing guys to the competition or to guys thinking they aren't interested. If that is an accurate summary of the current dating landscape, then it would suggest that these days if after three dates someone is saying, "Let's just be friends" rather than at least "Let's keep seeing each other", then you should probably accept it at face value. It will not be proof positive that Nothing Is Going To Happen, as things can change in time, but it does mean that if you do not find them interesting enough to keep in touch as Just Friends, then there is no point hanging around.

I never dated my current SO. I just talked to her on the phone and did a whole bunch of things with her, hung out with her. Eventually Something Happened, but in the meantime, I wasn't spending time with her Waiting For Her To Notice Me: I spent time with her because I enjoyed her company as a friend.

My personal belief is that Beverly's advice to "Keep meeting girls who want to be friends." is right.

I have, over time, met and chatted with several GG who appear to think that I have better than average qualities. Those women themselves are not currently interested in a relationship with me (e.g., they are in relationships themselves, or they are not ready to settle down), but I can tell by whom knows what and by the way their friends interact with me that they talk to each other and to their friends and recommend me. "Word of mouth" from friends can help reach the right kind of person.

This, incidentally, is a reason why, if I ever go back into dating, I will not be using the strategy of "don't say anything for a while and hope they don't notice until they are already interested enough to be willing to 'overlook' it." The social networks around here are mixed enough that if a GG were to "ask around" about me, she would likely not have difficulty finding someone who knows of me. (Sure, it's not impossible that I would happen upon, say, a dental hygienist who had no connections to the people in one of my existing social circles, but my batting average at asking out women in those kinds of circumstances is .000)

Banned Read only
    Find a lady you like. Then, when things seem like they will get serious, tell her.

If you are just looking for a hook up, you will never be happy

I posted an ad on Craigslist titled, "A Pretty Guy for a Pretty Girl" and 3 women responded with their pics to it. The ad had my guy and girl pic too. But the 3 women weren't pretty enough to me.

Kate, The double standard here is really quite ironic!
    Last edited by Amy R Lynn; 04-13-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

I agree. That's also pretty shallow IMO.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    I posted an ad on Craigslist titled, "A Pretty Guy for a Pretty Girl" and 3 women responded with their pics to it. The ad had my guy and girl pic too. But the 3 women weren't pretty enough to me.
    Kate, you got bashed pretty good the last time you posted this view. Look in a mirror. Maybe there is a reason "pretty enough" women aren't responding.

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    "A Pretty Guy for a Pretty Girl"
    Where's the pretty guy?? you think you're a pretty guy?? go take another look in the mirror... and be careful it doesn't crack...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

In re: OP

This weekend I had two women ask me where they could meet CD's. I didn't solicit them in any manner except I was out in public as "me". Last night another friend who crossdresses was asked to join a group of women.

Maybe you all are trying too hard? Maybe you are all living a Mickey Gilley song?

And to Kate...you are kidding right? Your standards are so high you can't even fill them????
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Dating is not easy no matter what!!! I met my SO on OKcupid and although CD is new to me, I accept my BF for what and who she/he is. But he also accepts me too. So there is no magic formula for finding the right one but honesty and good communication is going to be your best bet. Good Luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]----Live....Laugh....Love------SO of Cassandra Lynn.

Silver Member
    Lorileigh, you could direct the GGs (who are interested in men who dress) to your local trans community, groups, local events etc. I am sure there are some there who would love to meet them!