Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teenage girls

Smile Teenage girls

Has anyone, besides myself, found that teenage girls seem to notice everything about a person, whereas adults seem not to. I was out shopping in male mode,although underdressed in what I thought was not noticeable to anyone. I happened to be at a Wal-Mart and had several teenaged girls walk up from behind me. As they went by, I heard one telling her friend(in a not so low tone of voice) "that guy is wearing a bra"! As I went about my shopping, I realized that they were trying to discretely follow me around(why, I don't know
    unless they were just trying verify that I was indeed in a bra) and nothing else was said. Before I left the store, I went into the bathroom and checked out my profile from the back. There was only a slight outline of my straps, but nothing most people would have normally noticed. Wow, I guess girls of this age have eyes like an eagle. Anyway, I guess I gave them a story to tell their other friends and it really didn't bother me anyway.

Monique

Yes, teen girls may be the worst.
    Stephanie

If you were wearing a bra then a lot of people noticed. (don't fool yourself) Most were just not rude enough to say anything. Young people can be that rude.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

yes! My eldest daughter and her friends notice everything, I'll be driving them around and they will spot someone from maybe 50 yards away and comment on what they are wearing, down to the brand... it's crazyness. My daughter noticed when I went a millimeter thinner on my eyebrows... I'm like wth, even my wife doesn't notice something that miniscule.

Aspiring Member
    Somewhere some years ago I read where teenage girls are definitly more sensitive to gender definition. One explanantion is that teens, boys or girls, are learning their identity. They are more prone to looking closely at anyone. Anyone who does not seem congruent to what they already know about identity, or role models, will trigger their suspicions. They, like any of us probably want to reaffirm and convince the public at large of their sexual identity. People like us can, shall we say(?), upset their apple cart. Best way I can say it.

Cheryl Ann

Of course they are going to notice everything Hon. Teenage girls with flaring hormones.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

YEs teenage girl do notice, i went to a movie with many women in it, and the only one checking me out close was the teenagers, they did not say anything but was giving me the eye. Monique it is just what we deal with to me a woman out in the world. hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Teenage girls are without doubt THE most insecure Humans roaming the planet. Therefore, the most likely to notice how ANY other people are dressed and also being young and clueless, [like we all were at one time,] THE most likely to laugh or make some crude remarks. And they are more likely to do this if in a group.

Not really possible to know if they ARE really trying to be mean. There are a number of ways to put them in their their place, [verbally] once one becomes confident and is ready for them.

I'd also bet my last dollar at least one of the kids took pictures of you at some point and proceeded to post it somewhere. I would not worry about it though with all the millions of pics floating around out there.

Oh yea, been there done that.... got 'hit' by a pair of 20somethin's when one came around the corner of the store isle and with her hand over her mouth and practially doubled overs she said "oh my god, it's one of them"..... My skin's a little thicker now, but on that day it was quite a shock...

Renne.....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Teens in general are prone to blurt out something rude.
    You have to realize they are just becoming aware of who they are and really don't know squat about manners.
    I have been the brunt of teen girls laughter so get used to it.

Most people notice...they are just to polite to say anything when it comes to a male presenting:

Plucked eyebrows, makeup ~ no matter how light, perfume, bra lines, panty lines, girly jeans, skinny jeans, women's clothing, women's footwear, women's jewelry, women's hair styles, wigs, manis/pedis, any kind of hair removal, to say nothing of bone structure etc. etc. etc.

Children and teenagers are immature ~ just beginning to be exposed to things and are unsure of how to react, so they behave immaturely.

Try not to get a thrill out of it.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monique53 View Post
    Has anyone, besides myself, found that teenage girls seem to notice everything about a person, whereas adults seem not to.
    Oh totally! .. they are incredible ... and they seem to notice everything about everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Monique53 View Post
    I went into the bathroom and checked out my profile from the back. There was only a slight outline of my straps, but nothing most people would have normally noticed.
    I guess teen girls are not "most people" LOL. Were you wearing a loose fitting dark colored shirt in cotton? Did you try not to bend over or round your back too much as you were doing your shopping? I guess there's always a chance that where the band hooks in the back will show a small bump no matter what we do.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I never had a problem with teenage girls myself. Ill notice aome following me and i will just turn to them and say hit and go about my business. And sometimes after i do that they will approach and chat. And my fave reaction is "gasp.... Omg your a guy" but im quick to correct them that i am a girl so address me as such. After getting over the intial "shock" they seem very inquisitive towards my attire, makeup, and other various things. It could be that my age/looks (im 27 but mistake for 17 all the time) the reason why i have less trouble with teenagers....

Silver Member
    I bet many here noticed people a lot more when they were in their teens.

As for barely noticeable straps often the stores are lit with brighter and different and usually cooler lights which will show white through fabric.

Older people aren't looking to meet new people and have more on their minds. I went to the store wearing a bra and nylon top. You could see the seams on the cups, but the gal at the checkout didn't even really look at me. I'm sure that if anyone looked they could have noticed the bra lines. Everyone was busy doing their thing so no problems.

I don't wear a bra unless I put something in it so I don't worry about being clocked as a guy in a bra. Whenever someone is trying to get a better look at me I make it easy for them by moving toward them. If I'm confident in myself as a person then they will not have as much on which to base any suspicions they might feel.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I just don't pay attention to them most of the time and they go away.
    I did have two in Hot Topic give me a look and I guess they were trying to figure me out.I did over hear one say well the outfit is really cute so I really don't care if its a guy its not like he doesn't at least look like a woman.

Monique, the only time I found teenage girls acceptable was when I was a teenager myself.
    These days teenage girls should be avoided like vampire bats, especially if you are underdressing.
    They are batty and their radar is more acute than a bat as well.
    Avoid dark places such as caves, and shopping centers between three and five o'clock on a weekday afternoon.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    I'd also bet my last dollar at least one of the kids took pictures of you at some point and proceeded to post it somewhere. I would not worry about it though with all the millions of pics floating around out there.
    Yeah expect to be on people of Walmart . com

Hi,

Wow well i never would have noted that, so maybe most girls around here know me to well like the young lads, from the schools

maybe i can talk with them ,I know one young lass asked me if i was wearing makeup. when i said no she was surprised, so had a closer look still thought i was i said i dont need to i have lovely olive skin so there you go,

...noeleena...

Like someone else said, I bet a lot of people notice. However, the teens will let you know they noticed. Note, too, that if a young girl is alone she'll be discreet like everyone else. Put her in a "pack" and she becomes unpredictable. In many, many circles what we do (crossdressing) is seen as abnormal and/or strange, so we will on occasion be treated like a sideshow at the circus. Just how it is.

It's not just girls but boys as well and they are not so nice about it. My advice to those newly going out avoid times when school children are around unless you are 100% sure you can pass to those of ALL ages.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Yes teenage girls notice everything.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

I was shopping with my SO an there were a couple 3 or 4 little girls maybe 11/12 ,, Shopping with there Mom . I was minding my Bizz an they looked over at me an never said anything we were all in the womans section so no big deal I am always there . But we went back an forth from isle to isle an finally one of them started to giggle an say stuff to her friend or sister's who were with her about me I guess ? Then my wife came over an they were kinda whispering back an forth . I had on a female top ,, Bell bottom Levis an orange sneakers ,,No make up ,,But as yall know I have long hair ,, An my wife said something to me an I laughed an she said what are you laughing at ? I said she only looked at me 4 times before she figured out I was a Man ,,lol,,

Boo ,,,,Yaaaaaaaa How Do Ya Like me NOW !!!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    The one thing I don't like in going out is the confusion I see in children looking at me. Even though I attempt to pass with a strong and confident presentation, children and teens seem to notice everything, and they are still too young to have developed a sense of grace. They just don't know any better than to ask their parents or talk amongst themselves about this slightly odd person they've just discovered. I try to avoid them more for their sakes than for mine.

Was out shopping in a mall a while back dressed in very fem jeans with very bling back pockets sleeveless tee top bra and forms. A group of girls came by, heard one say to others boy I'd give you know what for butt (ass) like hers. Another one commented I would swap my A's for her C's any day. They came closer someone said she's not a girl, they were trying to decided when I moved out of ear shot. Followed me for a while talking. Wonder who one the discussion?