Thread: People like JEN a lot better WHAT ABOUT JEFF? what negative vibes dose Jeff gives

Banned Read only

People like JEN a lot better WHAT ABOUT JEFF? what negative vibes dose Jeff gives

Its better to be HONEST and just GET OUT THERE for us single CDs, especially if some of us have difficulties establishing relationships. Cross dresser or NOT im really not cut out PEROID for relationships. heck, evrey boss i have ever worked and still work for tells me im HIGH STRUNG.. AND RELAX!! OMG!!! when Im Jen. Im more laid back I guess. women admire the confidences. I dont look bad, but it is still obvoius im CD.

I go to these young women clothing stores A LOT as Jen. There college students tha work there. They break the ice by talking about something funny amongs them selves about school, a guy that did a funny prank, just anything as there right in front of me. I jumb right in conversations. They are so nice to me. I just got a new used purse today by guess. Me and this woman were talking. BUT AS JEFF.., pepole dont seem to like Jeff.. and IDK.. Jeff dosent act any differently, but I just dont know what vibes he gives off.

Also, One female SA said to the other GG SA, her boyfriend likes GIRLIE things. They make sure I can hear them. The more i pick up on this, that the accepting people and the ones that think its CUTE AND FUN, IT GETS A LOT EASIER
    Last edited by jsunic_1978; 04-14-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    It took me a while to work out why I fit better socially when I am dressed (which I had noticed). Eventually someone mentioned that when they saw me dressing I was always smiling.

People interact more with people who look happier with themselves.

There is also, I think, a certain amount of self-permission involved. As a guy, I held back, not feeling comfortable in "intruding" on other people, not feeling comfortable in starting conversations. But it is socially more acceptable for women to talk to strangers, so even though I'm not conscious of it at the time, as a woman I join in more.

My male side neve did well making friends with either sex. The female me is outgoing, and has lots of friends, mostly GG's. Strangers just start conversations with she/me.

As a lady I feel that I am more out going. Either way when I get started, talking, it is very hard to shut me up.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Jen I love shopping at the womens stores enfemme I get treated well so I can't complain.
    The SA's at DOT'S are all young and very open and the ones that I deal with think a guy that dresses/CD's has a confidence level most guys don't have.
    I have found no matter where you shop if you just admit that you are TG or a CDer they are fine with it.
    When you become a regular they will talk your ear off about all the new stuff they got in.
    It really is fun I love talking fashion with them.

My female side seems to make more friends than my male side, I feel equally outgoing in both modes.
    I do interact with women better than guys though. In either mode.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi,

This of cause is in general is it not . like shoping , i wonder why.. so what about joining local groups , would you. or have you,
    im a member of our Womens Institute we have had a disband of our new one , any way im joining another group as of wensday looks like there are 25 members & im hopeing to bring one more woman , & i hope she will become a member as well. iv been involved with our group for over a year,

Okay now some have said they did not get on with other's ( male ) well i know what thats like yet with in a very large group well over 150 ,i went to was okay in the main though i was with the women yet i had some male friends who had no issues with myself, the two concerned did not care wther you were male or female & they were quite happy talking to me .

i belive it depends on the person as to how you are brought up in interelastionships in being frendly & have at least some knowage of something you can talk about or interests that two people can have , so a friendship can be when you meet its you have things incommon.

Is this really about your clothes or the wearing of womans clothes or is this you in as your male you just dont wont to have those friendships , i have quite a frew male friends & have known them for years, & yes we have each other on in banter yet can have some good talks,

What interests do we have that allows us to interact with each other, say if it were posibale for myself to meet up with you would we be any different then from what we are now , i know we write posts & read what we are saying , would we be able to keep on as we do now.

Most of my friends are women you know why, because i am a female so it stands to reason i get on with them we have things in common & have interests that include other women , as we will be doing this comeing Wensday going out to Waitakii pick up the others & go to Oamaru for the afternoon & have a meal at the Star & Garter , ( Hotel ) & have a neat time together,

I hardly ever hear of any one here joining groups that you have an interest in.

As an aside you know im a member of our SCA Renaissance group. one woman i know she's lovely said to me it would take a lot of coruage to take on a womans personer at our group dressed in womens garb & act out at our camps liveing as a woman. for a week. she & her husband thought i was doing just that, till she noted thats not what i was doing funny as now i know a few others thought the same thing, well they all know i am a female who is a woman. she read me & saw i was not acting what she saw was & is real. like the other 250 people ,

So even with in our group there is a place as iv found out for men to dress & take on a womans personer, so thats interesting for me,

any way some things to think about,

...noeleena...

Banned Read only
    EVREY GUY WANTRS TO BE A GANGSTER BAD A** and the ones that really show it, probably supresses the fact they once tried on ladire underware LMAO