Thread: what should i do?

what should i do?

hi friends i have early posted in as "my problems" some friends have asked abt my full details here it is. I'm from india as u all know abt our spiritual things n all.There r lots of problems in here being a cross dresser n also i don't know whether even my familywill accept me as a cross dresser.My family is also from middle-class n also there will be lot of probs if my relatives know abt me i can't steady my mind .I don't know how to over come those difficulties friends pls help n guide me......

Only you know your family and how they react to things. To better gauge their responces, you can try dropping hints, or finding ways to bring it up in conversation in a third party situation. Such as did you see such and such a movie that had a cd character? Or, I saw a CD at the mall today? I heard about that transexual who had a baby in America is trying to get a divorce and was deneyed..........any current events work. Good luck, and remember you have sisters on here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

I'd be interested in hearing your problems in connection with spititual things Hon. Once you get 10 posts you can PM me or send me an E-Mail through the Forum. I have some experience relating physiological issues to beliefs.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 04-15-2013 at 11:32 AM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

You need to get opinions from friends and relatives about their feelings both emotionally and spiritually.
    I did reply earlier on this subject with you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

bollywood beauty
    hi jenimithu,

although, i am from india, i never had to go through the spiritual issues of my cross dressing. however, i understand the culture and the social outlook on any deviation from the norm (gay, crossdresser, divorce, no kids... et al). i dont have answers for you, but usually, sharing helps maintain the sanity and relieves the pressure that is built within. i can help you by sharing my experience and my take on things, while you can do the same. you can mail me here and i will try and respond.

- first

Hey...I am from India too...but currently residing in US. I have done CD in my teenage years while I was in India, and my grandmother caught me once, but I manged to escape her somehow. I understand your concerns, but how much of a CD you really are? For me this is just for fun, and I do when I am alone and free. I know people in India won't accept this and think of you as a gay or TG, but if you can enjoy the fun of it, while being alone, why do you care about telling anyone else?