Thread: FB Friend

FB Friend

Good morning, I just wanted to share with you something that happened the other day. When I joined the forum, I had made a post about being a CD and also being a minister, that's a secret I have been hiding for quite awhile,
    I have become friends with Karen Hutton on here and she also became my friend on Facebook, anyway we talked on FB and I let her in on my secret and she was very supportive , now I am beginning to feel a lot better by just letting her in on my secret. Karen is the second person I have let in on the secret, by the since Karen and I have become friends on FB , she knows what I am like in my male role since it is listed in my real name , thanks Karen for listening and being such a good friend, Bonnie

Karren has helped me out with some tips a time or two. She really is great!

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

Any time you want to chat Bonnie send me a PM or we could even talk on the phone. It's not a big deal to me anyway and I used to be a minister myself, so am a spiritual person. Karen is the one who got me started on the Forum even though we have never met in person. I had also been on FB in my Ericka persona but dropped out for a bit as I had a stalker of sorts. Feel free to contact me any time you'd like to chat Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning