Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inadequate Male

Inadequate Male

I think one reason I feel such sensuality when dressed fem is that I'm sexually inadequate as a male. Having sex dressed fem makes me feel free and sexy. The mental state is totally different. Anyone else have feelings similar?

Platinum Member
    Nope. Not even remotely.

Negative ghostrider

I have to admit, part of the attraction I have to being Sarah and the idea of transition is that I feel inadequate as a male. I feel wonderful when I'm dressed, even when I know I'm not passable, and I love the attention I get.

No, not really.

Some of us, me just sometimes, thinks that our manliness (.... and our male libido) gets in the way of being the woman we want to be.

Hormonally, we may all be different, as our leves of testosterone and estrogen may be at any different place at any different time.....some of us more than others.

Inadequate? No. I definitely feel I don't fit the model of Swartzenegger/terminator/Marlboro/macho man, but that femininity suits me better.
    Besides, in the sack, my wife says I'm adequate....wait a minute!

I was never much of a man, nor a boy when growing up. I was smaller, weaker and had no desire for competition. As far as sexy, my dressing or desire to be a woman has nothing to do with sex at all. I have never been much interested in sex unless I was in love with someone.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I've certainly felt inadequate as a person over the years for one reason or another as I've felt like I've failed to meet my own expectations, but otherwise I'd have to say no. As a man, I am a lion. As a TGirl, I'm a TLioness. I just invented a new word...TLioness....cool.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

I agree to being inadequate as a male also and this is my situation througout my whole life, I have a voice like a females and am already feminine type, when I dress in female clothes its totally different mental state and also when I am on the dance floor I dance to both male and female songs and when dancing I feel totally different state of mind, I am looking forward to Halloween when I will be dressing as a woman and be out of the closet and show my true self on the dance floor, also later today I will have some pictures up on my profile

Hi,

What is it about the clothes that makes this difference , is it really the clothes, or is it more you wont it to be the way you wont to see it & feel it,

So take all the clothes away both male & female what would happen then.

Clothes dont change myself im still who i am & that was from when i was born, well long before then .

My clothes will give an idear of who i am or how im percived ,Those who know me will see beyound clothes no matter what i wear, & clothes dont change how i think or see things, you to answer male or female,

...noeleena...

Sexually insecure. That may be a better term or concept. So rejecting the whole role and becoming the passive partner might seem easier in the female role. But that gets into the realm of what is your sexual orientation. And that's a topic that sends people here into a frenzy.

I can say when I'm dressed and tucked specifically, I could see easily the whole HRT transition and change. But relationship commitments mean not doing that.

Then reading the research about stats of heterosexual males transitioning opens another can of worms.

The question that always comes to mind: When you are dressed and highly want to pass and go out in public, would you HRT to make it more possible? What is the real goal?

So we are back to insecurity being the driving force to give up on being male and living female because we see it as easier.
    Gen

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I've been more than adequate and I've been less than adequate. I now understand that it's the relationship that counts, not the performance. The right woman can do wonders for a man if she cares for him. The opposite is also quite true.

I've never been a "typical" male in any sense, but I've never really felt inadequate (sexually or otherwise), just different. Owning my femininity has generally helped me to feel more comfortable and confident in myself, so in some senses it's helped me to feel sexier, but it's not because I see myself as not "succeeding" at maleness.

Inadequate may not be the I'd choose but there is no doubt in my mind that I am more comfortable as Norah. There was a time when I thought I was playing a role when I presented myself as female; now I feel quite the opposite.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have always felt inadequate as a male sexually, every relationship I have had with a woman has ended up with her cheating on me and having sex with another person.
    I cannot have sex just for the sake of the act/gratification. I have to be in love with the person.
    Not very manly at all most guys would say.
    I just had an epiphany thanks for starting this thread I just figured it out .
    Funny how one thread makes you think hard about something and realize things about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I just had an epiphany thanks for starting this thread I just figured it out .
    Funny how one thread makes you think hard about something and realize things about yourself.
    Yeah, now I also feel inadequate as a woman too...Maybe I am just inadequate
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Yeah, now I also feel inadequate as a woman too...Maybe I am just inadequate

You and me both sister!! LOL

I guess the only thing about me thats manly is my genitals lol From being torn apart emotionally by past relationships, I lost all drive,and motivation to maintain close relationships,which in turn puts sex at the very bottom of the give a shit list. This I feel makes me a ”socially inadequate male”. In femme I feel my apathy towards building relationships is more acceptable,”shes focusing on her career,been scorned,extreme feminist,etc”. When ever people ask me why I'm single,or do I date? I either lie,or change the subject cause unfortunately we live in a society where men are ”valued” by their sexual conquests,and any man who declares celibate,not wanting a girlfriend or a wife is deemed weird,weak,religious nut,etc. Personally I feel adequate in both forms,but accept I'm inadequate in the role that man is ”supposed” to play(procreation of the species. Don't know if this reply stuck with the concept of the initial post,but this is how I perceived its intent.
    The program of man,established as such,is flawed,and I can't follow. Everyday I walk their land,out of touch,I dread seeing tomorrow. -Me-

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I cannot have sex just for the sake of the act/gratification. I have to be in love with the person.
    Not very manly at all most guys would say.
    On the contrary, Tracii. I think it is a very manly thing for you to do. I feel the same way as you do. =)

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My male self continues to work quite well, according to my wife!

Quote Originally Posted by kayla_va View Post
    I think one reason I feel such sensuality when dressed fem is that I'm sexually inadequate as a male. Having sex dressed fem makes me feel free and sexy. The mental state is totally different. Anyone else have feelings similar?
    What comes first, the chicken or the egg?

The way to test your hypothesis is to ask yourself a question, and answer truthfully. If there was a pill available that would dramatically increase your adequacy as a male, would you take it?

If not, then your need to maintain a feminine mental state is your primary drive, and you do subconsciously suppress your male instincts and drive. Not the reverse, in my opinion.

Oh, and to those who say that the need to be in love in order to have quality sex makes you feel inadequate as males ... just know that the best male sex partners are those who love the woman they're with, vs. the men who are just having sex for the physical release.

This is why men who are primarily motivated to have sex by fantasies that do not involve the woman they're with are not fully present in the love-making act with the woman, and the woman feels it. She will then respond less than enthusiastically.

In my opinion.
    Reine

Yes, I think I fall a little short of the masculine ideal, but I'm perfectly adequate as a pansy.

Never inadequate, too much encouragement from women.
    Waaay back then....
    Now? Much the same as then.
    Timid and shy sometimes, but it always worked for me, whether I liked it or not.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G
    I feel the same way. I've only had sex with someone I wasn't in love with a couple of times - and I still am a little ashamed of myself for it, and it's been decades since that happened...

Ironically enough, although I think of myself as pretty "fail" in the guy department overall, sexually, the guy parts of me work just fine. In fact, this is one of only two "guy" attributes I have that consistently get good reviews. (The other being my hairy chest - which needs to go away.) Women I've been with are generally quite suprised about this. I'll feel kind of bad for mr. penis if he eventually gets cut from the team - he's the only player on my team who's really ever consistently delivered.

edit: I didn't answer the second part of the question
    Quote Originally Posted by kayla_va
    The mental state is totally different. Anyone else have feelings similar?
    I agree that the mental state is different. In fact, Paula has much more intense orgasms than the male version of me. It is a night and day difference. As a man, sex is nice, I enjoy it, but I'm quiet and kind of reserved about it. As Paula it is mind-blowing. I haven't, unfortunately, had much opportunity to explore this further, nor do I expect to anytime soon, as this was kind of an accidental discovery.
    Last edited by PaulaQ; 04-17-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    If there was a pill available that would dramatically increase your adequacy as a male, would you take it?
    Actually, there is such a pill and I do take it. But it's expensive and gives me a headache. The things we do for love...!!!