Thread: Caught by the Mail Man

Red face Caught by the Mail Man

I know some of us have been here, but last Saturday I got "caught"! The maid hasn't been around our house in a long time but last Saturday she come. My wife had done to get her hair cut, when I dressed in my French Maid outfit and was standing a few feet away from the open front door. As I reached for my phone to text my wife and inform her the Maid was there, I looked up and there stood the mail man. He had looked in through the screen, kind of laughed/giggled and said "Hi". I'm sure I had the "deer-n -the-headlights" look as I said Hi back. "I assume it's a party" he said. I, naturally agreed (it's always a party when the maid shows up. "Well, you win for creatitivity" he stated and walked off.
    I did immediatly text my wife with a message that stated the maid has just been caught by the mail man. Her hairdresser was quite confused by this message. It took him several minutes to understand her statement about her "maid, Elsie, coming over" and such. He asked where hubby was, "at home" "OOOOOH", he finally got it. "Have her come in, I want to see her" "have her call me"
    It will be a while yet before she regains her courage to go out, but it will be real soon, I am sure.

Just wanted to share this with you all.

Ah, so it was a male mail man.

Cute Story!! I especially love the line, "It's always a party when the maid comes over!"

I received a call one time from my SO saying that she'd just sent over a mom to pick up some kid stuff at our house, and she wanted to be sure that not only would I be home, but that I'd have some pants and a shirt on. I responded that I was glad to receive her notice about the impending visitor, and said that I was in fact dressed....however....then she responded with, "You're OVER dressed aren't you?!" I said "Yup" we agreed that I'd better change quickly! I did. (barely had enough time)

I bought a wig once and the lady asked me what I planned to do with it. Without missing a beat, I told her I plan to look marvelous. Totally disarmed her. I found out some time ago that if someone makes a comment to embarass or tease you, they're usually not ready for your to join in. If something like this happens again, just reply, "Well it is now that you're here." and then give them a wink :-)

Aspiring Member
    LOL Elsie!!! Your mailman has probably seen other things seemingly "worse" having him shaking his head! Don't worry about it! Next time put on something really classy and sexy, let him see you, wink at him, and after he's gone laugh your butt off! I did that to the UPS guy!

I have a cousin who works for Fedex who has told me some of the wildest stories. Believe me, it's probably no big deal. Maybe your mailman is a member here?

Cheryl Ann

Cheryl Ann. I would be careful about doing that. I read a story where a guy got his male stopped for a time. He used to answered door for postal lady delivering package in flimsy nightie, he said oh more preties smiled and winked a couple times. Reported him to her boss, said she felt scared an threatened because it happened. He had to go to post office to get straightened out.
    Last edited by wilt575; 04-15-2013 at 06:13 PM.

Crazy Lady
    Don't you mean you were caught by the person person. And for Laura, you were caught by the person person person (male - person, mail - person, man - person)?

Elsie, there some hairdressers that just love to see housemaids.
    I have been encouraged many a time over the years.
    Especially when I would take my wigs in for setting.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh well. Just take it in stride and laugh!
    Di

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    LOL a very funny story !!

Not to make a mountain out of a molehill, but I think it's not the mailman's right to make intrusive comments to people who are minding their own business in the privacy of their own homes....just sayin'
    Two Spirits

Elsie can come to my house anytime!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by MarcellaMcNul View Post
    Not to make a mountain out of a molehill, but I think it's not the mailman's right to make intrusive comments to people who are minding their own business in the privacy of their own homes....just sayin'
    Yeah,what she said

Elsie good one.......... caught by the mail man.......

Smile

u sure r caught by the mail man