Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tall Girl Passing ????

Tall Girl Passing ????

Crossdressing ?? So is it about passing ? or about being a girl ? About being what makes you feel wonderful? or About letting strangers and society keep you from happiness... Im a very Tall C.D. Im 6'6" without the 3" heels and built like no other women i know.. But Im dammed if im going to get all dressed as Tina and stay at home ..Shes too damm pretty to hide .. So by necessity passing dosen't mean you cant tell me from the real GG,s . It means in my mind im a girl and here she is deal with her .. not sure where i was going with all that but just wanted to say it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Girls will be boys ,boys will be girls its a mixed up world its a shook up world" {Kinks}

Its about being who you really are! And long legs are sexy. You might not pass for a GG but you will definitely get tons of looks if you go out and many people will be admiring you!
    Sometimes I just like to wear pretty things, but because I have a penis, we have to use big words to describe it.

Same, it's not about passing, it's about being the girl within, regardless of the phyical attrbutes of the male skin-bag. BTW you look very nice
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Same here I really don't worry about passing.... well maybe a little but I actually enjoy letting my girl side out.
    What I'm trying to say is I love the way I feel if I'm out and about presenting as a female it feels perfectly normal to me.

Wow, those legs go *all* the way down!

Tall GGs do exist. I'm a mere 6'2" and while out in 4" heels I encountered a gorgeous willowy hostess at a Beverly Hills restaurant who looked me in the eye... wearing ballet flats! While she was taking us to our table many eyes turned our way, but nobody was looking at me!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Great statement that is very true, and great pics. Did you get a new lighter wig? You look wonderful.

You look fantastic and you have a lot more chutzpah than I do to go out in public. You have my respect.

Quote Originally Posted by BlairP View Post
    Its about being who you really are! And long legs are sexy. You might not pass for a GG but you will definitely get tons of looks if you go out and many people will be admiring you!
    Thank you Blair ,I was looking for some confidence boosting support and your words really feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Great statement that is very true, and great pics. Did you get a new lighter wig? You look wonderful.
    Hi again Allie ,, same wig i love it, might take it in to get it refurbished ..,funny i used to do that to old cars? By the way i took those two girlfriends to Eureka for dinner and Martunni's and they had the best times of thier girl lives.. The picture of me on the stairs was at Eureka . Thanks for the compliments but you know its allways a struggle for me .
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-16-2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together thanks
    "Girls will be boys ,boys will be girls its a mixed up world its a shook up world" {Kinks}

We just dont get enough compliments. I love to give them when they are due. I am new here and it is so nice to meet kind and sweet CDs like you
    Sometimes I just like to wear pretty things, but because I have a penis, we have to use big words to describe it.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I struggle too but I think we all do to some degree.

I do say Katrina, you are a gorgeous tall drink of water. I was in a bar/restaurant this past weekend and was sitting next to a beautiful young lady who was every bit if about 6'7" with modest heels on. Height is like age...if you don't mind , it doesn't matter. I'm a short $#!t (all of 5'7") but I love tall leggy women!

I'd say it is all about #3 on your list--"About being what makes you feel wonderful" You certainly look wonderful--not passing doesn't equate to not being beautiful. I have no care that people know that I am a dude in a dress--I just want them to have to admit that I look good in it, LoL.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Yes, I will agree too, it's all about what makes you feel good. When we do go out and nothing bad happens, it feels like passing and that is the icing on the cake! You look wonderful!
    Stephanie

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I attempt to dress well and present a classy appearance even at 6'3". I get my share of compliments when out and thoroughly enjoy my time en femme. It's nothing new, just a confident display of style and class. Who can argue with that? Nice going Katrina. Keep up the good work.

I have noticed that a lot of the GG's out there these days are very tall. It's like developing their breasts at such an early age. Times are changing and they have no problem wearing 4" heels so why should you? I think you look great in both pictures do whatever makes you comfortable and enjoy life!
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    First let me say, I love the pictures. I agree with the others that said it's "About being what makes you feel wonderful?" .
    We've been out together a few times in mainstream wine bars and restaurants and I can't recall of a time that we did not have a good time or that it was an issue that we were wearing a skirt or dress?
    " I love the life I live and I live the life I love"

Banned Read only
    When it comes to dressing, size doesn't matter. Ok, your a tall girl. Get over it! It's "About being what makes you feel wonderful." .

Thanks for your attitude! I agree that we shouldn't stay home. I am not nearly as tall as you but I do still stand out as a very tall girl. I am learning to accept that people may realize I am a man. What is important is that I am confident about who I am and what I am doing. I have every right to be me as long as I am not hurting my family. This takes some compromising but even that has been a good thing. My wife and I are communicating in a real way that can only help our relationship long term. I am so grateful to have found other girls like me!
    Suzanne

Brava on a positive thread. I go out everyday, and enjoy interacting with all the wonderful people out there. I care about my looks, and always try to do my best. I DO NOT pass most times. Usually I'm invisible, but if I'm ordering dinner, or talking to a SA, they know I'm not a GG. So few people care, that it's not even an issue. After a few moments, most people forget that I'm 'presenting' female, not natal.

At 6'5" I wish I had the same figure you have.....but you go girl, you look great!

Shes too damm pretty to hide
    A very appropriate statement!!!!!!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Platinum Member
    No reason to hide that I can see. Just be confident and own it...folks might guess, but even then, they'll see an attractive woman.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I was just in New Orleans for the final four. Let me tell you that any one of us could have easily passed in my hotel lobby as fart as height was concerned! I don't think there was a woman under 6 foot in the entire hotel that weekend!

I don't worry about passing. I try and turn heads....hopefully in a good way
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Love your look and your attitude! And I'm also curious about those train tracks behind you in the second picture ...