Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tall Girl Passing ????

Wow Katrina, you are stunning and your attitude is spot on. As another 6ft6 tall Women, I don't hide and go out to Trans events and other places either on my own or with friends. I am me and like you accept who I am.

I get looked at when in guy mode so it the same when I'm out and about, I get looked at !! It's not about 'passing' its our own self acceptance of who we are and our right to move about this world as ourselves. My personal view is around age and situation appropriate, if I'm shopping at the mall I'm not wearing club style clothes although that could be fun....

Good on you Katrina, tall girls rock...

You look great sweetie. I am a tall gurl as well so I understand...

Katrina, If you have it flaunt it for all you are worth.
    I think you are fabulous.
    I know I would give you an admiring glance and I wish you every success in whatever you may accomplish.
    There is one exception and that is in regard to the second photo,
    I would look at the train going by first.
    Looks like a 7 1/2 inch gauge track.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 04-16-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I would look at the train going by first.
    Looks like a 7 1/2 inch gauge track.
    I was going to guess 12 or 15 inch ...

I think Katrina is in the South Bay and it might either be Kelly Park, San Jose or Vasona Park, Los Gatos. (Both are very nice family parks and Vasona has a nice reservoir lake to walk around and watch the new ducklings!)
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    You look very pretty and the legs are amazing.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikiarata View Post
    I think Katrina is in the South Bay and it might either be Kelly Park, San Jose or Vasona Park, Los Gatos. (Both are very nice family parks and Vasona has a nice reservoir lake to walk around and watch the new ducklings!)
    Vasona Park has the miniature Wildcat RR, so that would explain the tracks. I guess a crossdressing railroad buff is a double whammy

Being that I am 6'3", it is good to know there are so many tall girls out there. I guess that's one more excuse I can eliminate for not going out.

You have gorgeous legs! I am so jealous!
    -Sarah M.

My heart doctor is tall as you dear so have no fear of going out you look lovely

Quote Originally Posted by JaytoJillian View Post
    I'd say it is all about #3 on your list--"About being what makes you feel wonderful" You certainly look wonderful--not passing doesn't equate to not being beautiful. I have no care that people know that I am a dude in a dress--I just want them to have to admit that I look good in it, LoL.
    I say that to myself all the time
    "Girls will be boys ,boys will be girls its a mixed up world its a shook up world" {Kinks}

Love you attitude girl, head high and walk like you own the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Denier View Post
    Love your look and your attitude! And I'm also curious about those train tracks behind you in the second picture ...
    Those are full size tracks ,thats how tall i am...LoL . No this was taken at a road side restarant that had old rusty farm equipment and this scale train for kids to ride... But dont worry no kids were hurt in the filming .
    "Girls will be boys ,boys will be girls its a mixed up world its a shook up world" {Kinks}

Quote Originally Posted by mikiarata View Post
    It was taken at a place called "Casa De Fruita" south east of Gilroy .I was invited to do a photo shoot .and its a very good place for great backgrounds

If I can pass...way cool, but it's really about letting the girl out and feeling good about it.

Banned Read only
    Well I think you look great. There's nothing wrong wit having long legs. I like women that have long legs, you know, the kind that starts at the bottom and keep going and going all the way to the top. You look great,

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    First of all, Katrina, you look gorgeous, so don't be afraid on that score.

As for me, I'm about 6'2" or 6'3" before heels, and plus-sized to boot. Yet I've been told I "pass really well." I'm not entirely sure how, but maybe it's because, when I make the transformation to Amy, I really internalize it, and try to be the best Amy I can. Last week I had my first interaction with a store clerk, a young man behind the counter at Walgreens; he didn't give any indication that I was anything other than a valued customer. I'm encouraged by this, and plan to get out more as Amy as the weather warms up. (It's not cooperating right now though!)

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

My Daughter and I just came home from a trip to Kohl’s and I saw a tall woman that I’m sure was a CD, she didn’t look anywhere near as attractive as you look in these two pictures. Over the years I’ve seen a number of tall women garner a lot of admiring looks when they walked through a room. In the second photo your smile makes you look very attractive.
    Babs

Hey Katrina... I know you've already had a lot of feedback, so I try to add a little more that may help... Most of my fear was my lack of 'tude. Sure, I'd spend an hour of two in front of the mirror dressin' makeup and all... but the hard part was getting the 'tude. Once you pass the front door the rest of the world is open.... That's the hard part though. Gettin enough 'tude to get past the door. That's the only thing you need to pass so have at it. Okay, it's really 90% 'tude and 10% hair, makeup, shape, fashion, makeup, heels, did I say makeup..LOL..

Thanks for sharing the pics.. lookin good.

Renne.....

Good for you, Katrina! You certainly look fabulous, so go get 'em.

I'm 6'5" myself in my bare feet, getting older, 61 now, and used to go out quite a bit back in the period from about 1989 until 2000. For the most part, I was going to friendly places but once in a great while ended up among "regular" folks. Never had a really bad reaction from anyone, and I expect you'll have a blast as things have improved since then, and you're very cute, that certainly doesn't hurt.

Hugs,
    Carol
    My name is Carol.

Katrina

"Casa De Fruita"
    Funny! I have been to (or driven by) the Casa de Fruta operation on 152 hundreds of times over the years and never saw the train.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

You look spectacular Tina. I'm not sure what has changed since the last time you posted a photo but your face looks softer...maybe it's your hair?? But whatever you're doing, you're really pretty. Being tall doesn't mean a thing, just own it.

Juli

Katrina, you made be a little tall, but the height only accentuates your natural beauty, you are simply stunning, I would never guess that you were not a gender girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Allesha

Platinum Member
    Hi Katrina, A pretty lady such as yourself shouldn't have any trouble.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Katrina, A pretty lady such as yourself shouldn't have any trouble.
    I agree, you have a figure many here would die for.