Thread: Active Tri Ess chapters in Az

Active Tri Ess chapters in Az

Hi everybody,
    I was wondering if there are any active Tri Ess chapters in the Tucson\Phoenix area.
    How would I go about joining? The SAGA website gives contact info for one in Tucson but it says membership is by invitation only and I dont know anyone.
    ~Amanda

There is probably a contact number or email and you should give it a try. "Invitation Only" usually means that they want to meet with prospective members privately before inviting them to a regular meeting. That is the procedure one of my groups uses and there was nothing sinister about it. I simply met with one of the members en drab and chatted a bit. It's just a way to ensure the safety of their members.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I believe all the Tri-Ess chapters are that way.
    First contact them. When I did years ago I had to meet with one of the sisters and be interviewed. They do this to weed out the curiosity seekers and such. Mostly it's just a formality.
    Email if they have an address and take it from there.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Phoenix Tri Ess

I'll send you a P.M.
    There is a very nice Tri Ess chapter here in Phoenix. I'm sure you would enjoy it.

Admirer and Lover of CDs balthazar4cds's Avatar
    I'm in Tucson if anyone needs a ride or support finding the local chapter.

Balthazar4cds..
    Loving crossdressers and trannies from near and far....

Balthazar4cds
    :love

Yes they will likely want to interview you first and see if you are who you say you are. It is a way to make sure they avoid obvious troublemakers. It is for the safety of the members. I am a member of the largest tri ess group in the nation and they sent me a questionaire and then did a telephone interview first before inviting me to a meeting as a guest. Contact them and get started. It has been a wonderful thing for me.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?