Thread: Going Good In Maine

Going Good In Maine

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Well it's been some time since I posted last. Things are going good here. My wife has known about my crossdressing for a while and has excepted me as Jessica. I recently told our 15yr old son about my desire to dress. I started to wear jewelry around the house and flats. One day when I was semi dressed I asked him about how he felt about the way I dressed. He said that it was kind of weird and wanted to know why I did. I explained it to him and also reassured that I would never do anything tembarrassse him. He has seem to except it so far.
    My wife and I went to First Event in Mass. and plan on going again. I think she enjoys it more then me. LOL I've been going out dressed a little. I still need to be careful because I belong to a lot of organizations that might not understand my need.
    It's slow going here in Maine and MaineTransgenger.net is doing an outstanding job of getting the word out and educating publicplic and medical providers about GLBT needs.
    Well need to run..have a nice day.

I hope you progress smoothly especially with your son.
    He is honest and as long as you do not push it he may be more accepting.
    Remember, like your wife, "it is his dad" out there..
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What a nice positive post. Thank you.