Thread: Even a root canal can present an opportunity!

Even a root canal can present an opportunity!

Like many of us, to get out enfemme I have to take advantage of every opportunity that may present itself. Well the other day I took the day off to have a root canal. Afterwards I expected to take a pain killer, relax and probably fall asleep. But I felt fine, so fine, in fact that Donna went out to play. After a few hours, the novicaine did start to wear off, but my shopping therapy masked any discomfort I could feel!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I wore a skirt to my recent root canal. It helped reduce my anxiety enough that I pretty much fell asleep during the procedure. (No, I don't think I fainted... I was tired before I got there.)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You go Donna !!!
    Yes shopping cures everything doesn't it?

A lot of different events and days off from work present themselves as dressing time.
    I grab the opportunity all the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Donna - is there any chance your shopping trip occurred entirely while you were in the chair and under the anesthetic? <g> Hugs - Diane

Retail therapy always does wonders.
    If you wake up in the morning; See a sunrise; You name is not in the obituaries (long story); You see a sunset; Then its a good day. All the rest is superfluous B.S. (Bad Science).

I have an ear you can bend and a shoulder you can cry on.

I'm working on my Ph.D. in "Alternative Wardrobe Explorations"