Thread: Leotards and Tutus

Leotards and Tutus

I would love to get a satin leotard with an attached tutu. Of course it would need to be pink with pink tights and pink satin ballet slippers. I actually asked my parents for one when I was a kid. They laughed at me and told me I could have the cowboy costume. I think that the ballet tutu is the ultimate in femininity. I actually found a site that sells tutus for men and says they can make any of their styles for men. Has anyone purchased a tutu? If so, where did you get it? What got you interested in wearing a classic ballet tutu? For me right now it is just a fun dream.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Well, I like leotards, but forget the Tutu.

However, find a local dance store. They will have those items in stock.

wow!! This is me all over

I love to wear my lycra leotard with matching tights and my Capezio Romeo split sole leather ballet slippers. It is the most comfortable outfit ever.

Never purchased a tutu. But I do own a collection of leotards and tights .. and I love them! It's just, the crotch of the tights wear out easily sometimes .. but I guess that's why they make men's tights. It's just unfortunate that they don't make any in pink.

i've just started to wear a leotard & tights to work out.there great but i never thought about have a tutu as well.
    so girlie i might have to get one
    Hope i dont ladder my tights

Waxing your legs is a bitch but well worth it

I have found many nice tutus on ebay.
    Robyn

Did you buy any tutus Robyn? If so, I was wondering what they looked like, how they fit and if you know who the seller was.

I just bought a couple of pairs of unisex tights (Bloch). They are great.

Staci -
    Here are links to a couple ebay sellers that have great dance costumes - they are pretty good with sizing information too

http://stores.ebay.com/Costume-Heave...Q3amesstQQtZkm

http://stores.ebay.com/Pirouette-Per...Q3amesstQQtZkm

http://stores.ebay.com/Valo3456

hmm thinking of adding this to my collection
    http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACK-JACKPOT-Rh...QQcmdZViewItem

hi staci.the first female items i wore in the age of 13,were everything my older sister wore in her ballet class.dressed in her pink tights and leotard,loved to wear her frilly pink tutu,it made me feel a real ballerina and from then begun my passion for ballet.i was jealous watching in tv the beautiful ballerinas in all white outfits whith tutus,dancing so graceful in the Swan Lake,and it was my dream to dance once,as one of them.taking ballet classes twice a week for 6 years,have the possibility to be in ballet,and dress more womanly,with tights,leotards,slippers,and pointe shoes sometimes, in front of other women ,but still i can't wear a ballerina's outfit ,and tutus openly,only in private.i own two lacy ballerina's outfits,in pink and white,and three individual tutus,in pink,white and red colour.wearing a tutu,and dressed as ballerina,makes me feel so feminine.kisses ballerinagirl (marianne)