Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What other is as exhilarating as Dressing

Banned Read only

What other is as exhilarating as Dressing

Hi All
    Reading these threads it is obvious that our dressing experiences provide an exhilarating feeling for a great deal of us. It provides us a pleasure that is almost a forbidden fruit but not quite since I believe it is a window to our inner being as well as to our hearts. My question is.......What other things do you do that provide the same feeling or better. Im thinking real hard myself and cant quite come up with anything in particular at the moment except the happy times spent with my family. What about you?

Watching a beautiful sunset, skiing down the perfect ski run with fresh powder, preparing one of our favorite meals with my wife, walking along a path with my grandkids holding on to my hands with their tiny little hands asking hundreds of questions, vacationing with my adult daughters...

...there are so many things that describe "life" at its best...CDing should just be part of that; not the sole source of happiness!

When the Green Bay Packers are in the Playoffs

A beautiful day at the beach; a Pavarotti aria; the swish of the net when you hit a 15 foot jump shot. All enjoyable not quite the same as 3" heels!

Aspiring Member
    Great question.
    I've been crossdressing for over 40 years and the thrill, excitement, pleasure, fascination and relaxation are still incredible and hard to describe.

Twisting a throttle. The immediacy of the power and torque. Being in the center of natures elements. Mastering the trail or the sweeping turn of the road. Then doing it again and again.

"Four wheels move the body, but two wheels move the soul."
    Last edited by Sheila11; 04-19-2013 at 10:26 AM. Reason: add line

Projecting positive energy my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A 9second run in 1.4 mile

Banned Read only
    The greeting I get from my SO every time I come home.

Perfect autorotation to full landing. And a lot of those things mentioned above.

Skiing down some of those wonderful slopes in Switzerland, feeling free as a bird, flying through the air and then THUMP!

Down to earth again, back to dressing it's safer.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sacramento, CA 1972: Making a 4th gear pass on Brad Lackey and going on to win the moto. (Brad Lackey won the 500cc Grand Prix Motocross World Championship in 1982)

Of course, after growing up, looking good in a dress was just as nice!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    For pure exhilaration, I'm thinking that leaving an aircraft in flight might qualify pretty well. It's always a rush. Dressing does get the blood flowing though. More of a transition than a rush.

Standing on the lee side of a sail boat keeled over on the San Francisco Bay on a blustery day with the water rushing around my calves as I hang on for dear life and the pure thrill and adrenalin of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila11 View Post
    Twisting a throttle. The immediacy of the power and torque. Being in the center of natures elements. Mastering the trail or the sweeping turn of the road. Then doing it again and again.

"Four wheels move the body, but two wheels move the soul."
    That's real close to how I relax. For exhilaration I do about 3 times the suggested corner speed while dragging my knee.

Finishing the last paint stroke, putting down the brush, stepping back, not seeing anything that still needs fixing, and realizing the piece is finished.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Emily

We're the ones who start little fires, yet they burn out
    But when they're on the rise, we can't help but shine

And when the wave approaches, take our ashes to the ocean
    Who cares if hell awaits? We're having drinks at heaven's gate

"Modern Jesus" Portugal (The Man)

Green_Eyed_Polock's GG NurseSamGG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibumi View Post
    When the Green Bay Packers are in the Playoffs
    I am a GG and don't CD, but I just had to give Shibumi a big thumbs up with her reply! And 110% agree not much else could possibly be more thrilling!!! Cheeseheads stick together what can I say!

Xoxo...Sam
    Our deepest wishes are the whispers of our authentic selves.....respect them and learn to listen.

Riding my horse on a winter day after fresh snow, seeing a fox or wild turkey or deer. come close.

I don’t think you can compare CDing with other pleasures as they all go to make up a happy and full life.

For me it’s everything from the joy I get from my family to that nice time when I crawl into bed at night with a good book to my love of motorcycle racing.

But having said that, my life would be incomplete without Suzy. So CDing is right there at the top.

Traveling someplace that's not the same as the place one originally came from.

There is nothing quite the same as dressing. There are things that are equal but different in character. Being at the top of a long quiet hike with a beautiful view. Fighting a good martial arts match. They are all very different things bu they all have that sense of "this is a state that I is truely a part of me"

Aspiring Member
    The only thing I can think of that's better than the feel of dressing and being a woman is the karma I can receive and return for the love that my wife and genetic girlfriends give me with loving smiles upon their faces! It doesn't get any better! And I doubt it ever will unless I can fully transition. Then I can be in the girl club with them!!!!

Cheryl ann

Obviously you've never played ice hockey?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Bass fishing on my favorite lake at sunrise.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    For me, playing guitar is equal. Also flying sailplanes is pretty mystical. Church has been amazing lately too.