Thread: Wife's concerned.

Wife's concerned.

Woke up this morning sat up at the edge of the bed and for the first Saturday in a while I really didn't have anything to do, no work or chores at moms and the in laws didn't have anything for me to do. I feel my wife put her hand on my shoulder and tells me she knows what I am thinking about and that Maria is not lucky again today that both kids are not working and they have no plans , I told her what else is new, maybe tomorrow. She then turns to me and says she doesn't know how I do it, wanting to do something and having to wait. She goes on telling me how much she loves my fem side and feels the dressing is a big part of our relationship and how much she loves to shop with me and talk about fashion and loves the smile on my face when she buys me something fem, but when she see's me down she wishes Maria would just leave and could imagine the extra stress it must be on my mind trying to juggle everything and always being careful not to get caught. She said she can't believe how it really doesn't work out for me and how it must drive me crazy trying to find that hour or two and if I know there's a chance I will change all my plans to try to make it happen. She said she feels sorry for me at times and as much as she loves Maria she believes my life would be so much more simple without her. I told her as much as I would also wish Maria would leave I am afraid she's not going nowhere, she said she had no problem with that. I then turned to her told her how much I loved her and gave her a big hug and told her I could not have asked for anything more from a partner and thanked her for her concern and support. I got up and told her, I guess that's the life of a closet dresser.

It's nice that your wife is so supportive and understanding! I hope you get some Maria time soon.

I know how you feel.
    Rachel wakes me up at about 6am, wife and kids sleep until about 10, so wife tells me to go for a
    "Coffee or brunch with Josie (another CD in my area), but expect you home some time around 1pm".

The kids (10, 14 & 15) know that when I go for "coffee" morning or evening, it's actually Rachels private time.

I've published photos of my "coffee" mornings on my blog.
    Last edited by Rachelakld; 04-20-2013 at 03:18 PM.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Aspiring Member
    Wow Maria! You have an awesome wife! Your life wouldn't be the same without her. It's easy to tell that she truly loves you. Don't let go of her! I'm just curious as to how old the kids are. Do you think they're old enough or mature enough to know about Maria? That's tricky and something to be very carefully considered. It seems like the kids are the only obstacle (for lack of a better way to say it) and everything else about your relationship is so positive. You don't need the stress. You and your wife seem like very accomodating thinking this all through. Maybe the advice of a counselor for both of you together might help? In any event I believe there could be some kind of accomodations to relieve your stress, allow your wife to help with that and see you happy, and find ways to make the best of it. I wish you well. There IS a solution! And it's not having your wife leave you because she loves you and wants to see you happy. It can work! You'd both be giving up too much.

My wife is anxious to see me try on two dresses I got today. :-)

Cheryl Ann

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    You are doing what my partner calls "keeping it in the box". I hated "the box". I feel for you deeply. It's not a fun place to be.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Gold Member
    You have a great wife; cherish her, and love her the best way you can.
    Rader

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Oh my, I guess if you have to be anxious because of a lack of dressing time, it is good to have such a wonderful wife to support you. I know you will work out your girl time, I also know the love of your wife will never change.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Aww, that is so sweet! What a loving wife you have. Consider yourself blessed.

Your very lucky.

Do not let it get you down, you do have an understanding wife.
    That is important.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh, how we wish more wives and SO's could be so understanding!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

It's great that your wife is ok with your dressing. My wife does not approve of me dressing and if she did I will still not feel comfortable dressing in front of her. I'm a shy person when I dress if I can pass or not.

Nice way to wake up to a disappointing day! It's so great to have an understanding wife.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Platinum Member
    That was a wonderfully empathetic statement by your wife. I'm happy for both of you. Sure, there are those moments when you want to express yourself, but can't. But there is also the joy that both of you clearly take for your femme side. On balance you're better off with Maria in your lives.

Maria,

You are blessed to have such an adorable wife.

My wife is super understanding too and finds that a difficult thing to grasp. We'll go out sometimes and spend a few hours shopping and then maybe she's tired. I will ask what she wants to do and she hesitates to say she wants to go home because she knows it's shortening my time out.
    I've told her over and over it's not big deal. I can dress when I want around the house, we can go out some other time, I'm fine with that.

As I told her...I spent years and years before I told her hiding and stealing moments to be dressed. That was time I should have spent with her, but I selfishly took it for myself. Now that she knows and accepts and I can dress anytime I don't need to be out for 12 hours to be happy. I don't need to have 5 hours of ME time. I am me and can be me all the time, dressed or not, because she knows all about ME now and she accepts all of ME now. I'm happier than I've ever been in my life thanks to her...a few more minutes dressed won't change that.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !