Thread: A first dinner date

A first dinner date

Hi Girls,

Just want to share the fact that I have met another local TG who only lives a mile away from me and she and her wife, who is very supportive, have invited me round on Saturday for a meal, drinks, chat etc. Can't wait as it will be my first dinner date as such where I can go and relax dressed as I wish and we are going to plan a little shopping trip too.

Just need to decide what to wear now!!

My TG life is certainly going from strength to strength these days, I am living the dream at the minute and loving every moment.

Way to go

Sounds like your having lots of fun Gemma.

Lucky you indeed.

Susan

Smile

Only ONE thing you MUST wear....

A Smile

Have fun.

XX

Jayme

Gemma, lucky, lucky, lucky. Bring a nice bottle of wine!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

GypsyKaren
    Hi Gemma

Can't beat living the dream, we usually get stuck with the nightmares. You know, one of the best things about coming out for me is that I have since made so many friends with fellow trannies. They're all the real deal, friends like that are hard to find.

GypsyKaren

sounds like a great time i'm sure you will have a ball. let us know how every thing goes.

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren
    Hi Gemma

Can't beat living the dream, we usually get stuck with the nightmares. You know, one of the best things about coming out for me is that I have since made so many friends with fellow trannies. They're all the real deal, friends like that are hard to find.

GypsyKaren
    Couldn't agree more Karen. Have met so many genuinly nice people, both fellow trannys and RG partners.

Gemma xx

All set and ready to go. Have got my camera so I can bore you all with some more pics tomorrow.

Its really great to have a reason to dress up for instead of just sitting around at home all the time.

Gemma xx

Haley Pink~

Gemma Sis.

I wanna come toooooooo! If I only was retired I'd come over for a week or so. Give me a couple years dear, and I'll come over and visit for a bit.

Love Sis!
    Haley

Have a great night...and give my love to Jay and Bev...and save me some dessert.!!!!..you know I have a sweet tooth.!!!
    Love Nikki. xxx

Haley Pink~

Gemma!

Here is a wave Sis to you from me. *Smile*
    Attached Images Attached Images