Thread: My Story on the Radio

My Story on the Radio

So, there is a "secret" radio show that a station out in California hosts. My sister listens to it all the time. They talk about issues that arent ok for regular radio and people write in with their issues. There is a very long waiting period because of the popularity of this show, and assuming you hear anything at all, its usually weeks before you hear them read your letter. They give advice on what they think should be done. I guess due to the nature of my situation with crossdressing and my wifes ultimatum, the read my letter the very next day. They read it on air and then gave advice. Its very interesting and their advice is pretty decent. They made the statement that if i am listening to the show, to write them back and give them more info and news of progress. I am just amazed that they responded so fast! If you all would like to hear it, i can try and find the link my sister gave me. Its worth a listen. They are pretty open minded and look at things objectively. Anyways, ill track down the link if you all want!

Banned Read only
    YES! Do Want!!!
    Please post the link Eva Lynn. I'd love to hear it.

Yes, please post the link id like to listen!

Yes Eva, like an event it didn't happen unless there is a photograph.
    So a radio callsign would be enough for a Google search.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Please do I would love to hear it.
    There is a show out of Louisville Ky called Prism radio check it out on the web or sat radio.

Heres the link. I hope its ok for me to share.

http://nyc.podcast.play.it/media/d0/...dO/12NAO_3.MP3

Btw, skip to 18 min in and thats when my letter starts.

Oh, to follow up, you all can write emails into them too in response to their responses if you have questions of your own or if you feel like you can explain to them how it makes sense to us. None of them crossdress but they want to understand. So! Since this is a bigtime show in one of the larger states in America, youre support and comments may let them know that its a bigger thing than the public lets on. Were certainly not the majority, but were not a total minority either. Every voice helps.
    These are the email addresses directly to the radio show. You have to title it SECRET SHOW and reference the show date 04/23/2013.
    Sarah – sarah@radioalice.com
    Vinnie – vinnie@radioalice.com

btw,
    I apologize if the email links are not allowed. I figured it might be ok since they are public email addresses linked directly on their public website for Radio Alice. If the links do get taken down, just google Radio Alice and use the references I listed above to reference the show. Cheers! Our voice needs to be out there!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-24-2013 at 11:41 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    THANKS for the link, I am 73 and Dressed my whole life (as long as i can remember into childhood), I am a macho guy as a MAN, but my neighbors know and accept me (check some of my Posts in the past) My wife at one tIme acceped my 'hobby" but now does not,
    I suggest the Military answer "Don't ask Don't tell",,,,
    You may stop but unfortunatly there is NO CURE for US, It will persist.
    Good Luck with your wife.
    ((((huggs)))))

READING you older posts I suggest STOP wearing your wife's clothing, Go to a thrift store and start your own collection.
    Man up and be a Women....
    Last edited by JoanAz; 04-24-2013 at 06:30 PM.
    JoanAz

Funny thing about that. My wife has taken my ballet flats and said "YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE CUTER SHOES THAN ME!" Now she wears my shoes all the time (and have become her favorite shoes)...but i am no longer allowed to wear them. :'( I had bought my own underwear, stockings, and shoes. My wife has so much clothes that she doesnt even remember what she has anymore. I just go through the back of the closet or through boxes and find stuff that dont fit her anymore. The stuff i wear is much smaller than what she wears. Those boxes and the back of the closet are basically a thrift store...but cheaper! Lol
    Last edited by Aly Cat; 04-24-2013 at 06:50 PM.