So, there is a "secret" radio show that a station out in California hosts. My sister listens to it all the time. They talk about issues that arent ok for regular radio and people write in with their issues. There is a very long waiting period because of the popularity of this show, and assuming you hear anything at all, its usually weeks before you hear them read your letter. They give advice on what they think should be done. I guess due to the nature of my situation with crossdressing and my wifes ultimatum, the read my letter the very next day. They read it on air and then gave advice. Its very interesting and their advice is pretty decent. They made the statement that if i am listening to the show, to write them back and give them more info and news of progress. I am just amazed that they responded so fast! If you all would like to hear it, i can try and find the link my sister gave me. Its worth a listen. They are pretty open minded and look at things objectively. Anyways, ill track down the link if you all want!