Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wearing Bras

I've always found that interesting. Some women hate wearing bras but do so because it's a must while most crossdressers would love to wear bras all the time!

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Yup. My wife thinks I am nuts for wearing a bra when I don't have to. Come to think of it, she thinks I am nutty anyway.

Yeah. No Kidding! i havw more bra's and underwear than my wife has. last count on bra's was over thirty. Perhaps I'm obsessed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJean View Post
    I enjoy wearing a bra, I have some nice bras that fit well. The times I get to wear them all day I forget that I am wearing it and it just becomes part of the outfit. I love the feel of my forms on my chest and I need the bra to hold them up. I was buying bras for a while because I really like the color or style until I realized I had several hundred dollars worth of bras that I don't get to wear nearly enough.
    regent,

I am a real 48 B an I love to wear a bra. It gives me support and sex appeal and hides my often hard nipples.