Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Bras

I wear a bra because I like the way it holds my boobs, gives my chest a nice "look" and just gives me a "REALLY GOOD FEELING". I amy be the only one who looks forward to wearing one all day and I usually do.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I just plain love the feel of a bra. It's almost magic, I put it on and the change in my thinking (from drab to fem) is immediate.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

I put my bra on shortly after my morning shower and take it off when getting undressed for bed in the evening. I wear one every day with very few exceptions. I can fill out a C cup fairly well, so the girls need the support. A comfortable, well fitting bra is a pleasure to wear, I feel awkwardly naked without one on. They don't have to be uncomfortable and irritating. I love the all day hug and bit of femininity it gives me during my day.

Heather

Whenever I have the freedom to wear a bra all day I do and I suppose it could grow uncomfortable if it didn't fit right but when I get home I can become femme and I put mine on cause I love it.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    WOW! Some impressive perspectives on this topic.

I don't "have" to wear a bra all day. There are occasions when I did, and when I got home I stripped it off fast. HOWEVER, there are times I also wore a bra, not only all day, but all night also. In that case, I felt I did't even have one on. It fealt like I didn't even have one on.

As some of you pointed out, a proper fitting bra makes all the difference. If you feel "constrained" you will want to get the bra off as fast as you can. But if you feel comfortable, and it fits, you won't notice it and in that case MIGHT wear it longer.

I find my bra to be very comfortable most of the year, however it does get annoying in the summer heat. I prefer bralettes, which I can wear all of the time, light, feels great while on and very feminine. Just wish I could find more of them in size 44. My wife is small breasted and doesn't like to wear hers in the summer either. Being a 32 near A she has a wonderful wardrobe of bralettes that I wish I could borrow from.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Has anyone tried to put on/take off a bra after smashing your thumb with a hammer? It aint easy!
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

plain jane cross dresser Kimberly Renee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VAWyman View Post
    Has anyone tried to put on/take off a bra after smashing your thumb with a hammer? It aint easy!
    LOL With enough practice you can learn to pinch it with one hand to remove the clasp. You could also take down the shoulder straps and rotate the clasp to the front. That would make it easier to remove with a sore thumb.

Someone said the right size. Don't forget the correct style, too.

I enjoy wearing a bra and do so often though not always. Yes, most days and usually at night. I wear sports bras as they keep the jiggling from being noticeable. Also, my reason for doing so is ... comfort.

Not that I have a lot up top but my breasts are very sensitive, especially my nipples. Without a bra the jiggling causes them to get "scratched" by my t-shirt or camisole. A bra helps sooth that accompanying pain (if it goes on too long).
    "Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions.", Jules Michelet, French historian
    Take care and God bless, Josie06[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I too like the simplicity of a sports bra (certain brand with a tick), but can just about fill a 38b naturally as im a bit over weight at the moment, hence the support is nice too at times. I also agree about the nipple protection thing. Don't know weather its just a small spot, scratch or what, but damn a sore nipple is very very sore and its always were they put the stupid frigging stitched in logo on normal bloke T shirts! Its gotta be one of the reasons i CD, bloke stuff is like wearing barbed wire in comparison to girly clothes!!

Above all though i really find they change my complete posture, stand a lot straighter, shoulders up not just dropped down. Just feels right to wear one.

Makeup addict!
    Wearing a bra is fun when you only wear it every now and then for a little while. If you're a woman who has to wear it every day, you get tired of wearing it

Aspiring Member
    I have been wearing a bra for about 18 hrs a day for about 15 years.I do not identify as female and have no natural breast tisue - i wear forms. I believe if you are wearing the right size and sort of bra it is wonderfully comfortable, but if you wear large breast forms of have large real ones it might be different. I wear smal forms at night, and am usually in an underwired bra, to the extent that I seem to have a permanent mark on my chest.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VAWyman View Post
    Way back when, When I was being taught the Carpenter Trade; I was shown the difference
    between a Real "Nail" and your "Finger Nail"
    The teaching has served me well for over 40+ years.
    That is why they invented Pneumatic Nailing Machines.
    Rader

I like wearing bras.

But when I am wearing attached forms (smaller ones) I love going braless.

After I got my right fit and size my bras are comfortable, I am wearing a 44 DD and have some XL forms and I love one of my bras with the forms as they sway and jiggle when I walk in heels. Feel like a real woman.

I have loved wearing a bra since the first time I put one on when I was 11 or 12. A bra, unlike any other article of clothing, male or female, is my favorite thing to wear. One important fact, of course, is that a bra gives a feminine definition to my upper body. But, even more importantly, wearing a bra is like getting a warm hug from a dear friend or loved one. I feel more relaxed when I wear a bra. I, of course, feel more feminine when wearing a bra. I would wear one every day, if I could. I don't "have" to wear one, I "choose" to wear one.
    Last edited by Cheryl James; 05-12-2013 at 11:02 PM. Reason: typos

The best part of all this dressing is the bra. When I put it on wow, I'm girly.
    When I'm at work I think and try to feel like I have one on.

It depends. If am just hanging around at home, i may not wear a bra at all. If am wearing attached forms, i may or may not wear one. If am out and about outside the house, i usually wear one. Like Jaylin, i love the way wearing one defines my girly shape. Interestingly enough, except for the attached forms, SO is pretty much the same.

I love wearing a bra no question. Putting one on and adjusting everything is very enjoyable. I also love the feeling of taking it off and reaching around to unfasten the catch then feeling their natural movement. But having something to fit into a bra is a beautiful feeling with or without the bra.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Does it say something that I have more bras than my wife? I notice I will wear the more comfortable ones more often and longer than some of my lacy scratchy ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I wear two types of bra, one that I wear all the time I am undressing in my girly boy style of presentation that includes going to work, and then there is the other type that has shaped cups that have forms in then for when I am fully enfemme. The only time I want to take them off after a hard day or long night of partying is when I have fastened them too tight. Most of the time I love wearing a bra and want to keep it on
    I'm with Rachel here, though without the shaped cups and (sigh) long nights of partying -- underdress with minimalist bras, no underwires or big straps. Love sleeping with a bra on and putting my forms in first thing in the AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Aspiring Member
    I love wearing bras whenever I can. Actually I have gyno and am almost a B cup. It makes me feel more feminine having to adjust everything while putting it on and having some support. I like wide straps and full coverage because it feels like being hugged---best way I can describe it. I like the feeling of knowing it's there.

Cheryl

i have 2 c cup bras that i wear at home but unfortunately i have to
    stuff them because i don't have the money for breast forums and yes
    i love to wear them because they make me feel that much more feminine
    and that makes me happy...just wondering how much of a diffrence forums make???

Only like to wear sports bras for warmth, nipple protection at work, hug of natural breasts soon to be B cup.
    In male mode, tank tops with builtin bra too because I can wear them when running.
    I had worn once a racer back cotton sports bra under a heavy backpack during a summer moutain trip. It was very comfortable, got only a few odd looks from the group, but forgot sunscreen and ended the day with revealing shaped sunburn around neck, shoulders and belly.
    Last edited by freeindress; 05-13-2013 at 06:27 PM.