Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Test do you have a male or Female brain

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    I have a female brain, but some of the questions on this test are so stereotypical especially in the area of academia. For example on this test if you understand numbers and scientific topics well then you receive points for having a male brain. There are quite a lot of female physicists that understand these topics 10 times better than the average or exceptional male. In fact, there are more women than men pursuing astro physics.

Do you understand why I find this test somewhat insulting?
    I hope no body finds this test as an insult to women. I do understand what you are saying..I found this as odd also male brains on average are 10 percent larger than females..That is not saying males are in any way smarter it's just we have ..LOL ....Larger heads.. http://www.thirdage.com/love-romance...e-female-brain
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Lame quiz. Sorry, but it dropped too many times into the 'math is hard' and 'I'm a man so I can't feel or understand others' areas of brain sex. I'd really hope that we're more complex than this. No disrespect intended here at all.
    Change is inevitable, growth is optional.

Banned Read only
    It said I have a balanced brain. I don't feel balanced rather lopsided though.......sometimes

wow...How surprising. I have a female brain. I didn't expect that. lol (heavy sacrcasm)

I guess that's just another piece of insight into who I am.

Ciara

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    OK, so my brain is female; I just wish my body matched it better! (Granted it was pretty obvious how to answer to get the whichever result you wanted, but I did try and answer honestly.)
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

If I feel like a woman, that means my brain controls all feelings!

It says I have a female brain.Doesn't surprise me a bit.I already knew that emotionally I'm all woman.Guess I'm more feminine than even I thought I was.I like that.

This quiz was almost stupid

The title should be Male or Female " Answer this to get the Brain you want"
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I have a female brain. Well I could of told you that

boy revision 2.oh Lisa Jeffreys's Avatar
    Mine said female brain but I think it was close. I'm an engineer so things like engine capacity and math are interesting to me. Funny how they don't actually give you a score of how manys As and how many Bs. Or did I miss that?

Lisa

Mine came up with female brain. thought after answering some questions I should change the answer to sound more male brain. But went with first thought.

I don't know why anybody would take this test seriously enough to be insulted. Have fun with it or walk away.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I'm shocked I actually have a female brain, bummer having it exist in a male body. Actually I refuse to accept this, tonight will be a Steven Segal, Rambo, Toilet/Bathroom Humor movie night, while en-femme of course! I'm also leaving the toilet seat up and will leave my dirty underwear on the bedroom floor, not pay attention to anything my wife says during conversations just to show my commitment to my male brain!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Female brain...but I knew that already...lol
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Hmmm Anyone else get, "You have no brain. Quit wasting your time on tests." Do you think it might know I'm a blond?
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

50 / 50 brain for me
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Female, surprisingly!

came up female. made my day. ty for the thread.
    regent,

Female for me not a big suprise

Balanced. But I could see very stereotypical questions on that test. And while I did answer honestly, I could see how you could manipulate it to get the answer you wanted. If you wanted to.
    If it's easy, it's not worth it.

I tried two times and the both results were the same: female brain. But I think the questions were too conspicuous for the tested to control the results. Anyway, I tried to answer honestly even though I knew the answers might result in making me to have a male brain. But the result was female brain and it somehow satisfied my vanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

This is one of the most sexist quizzes that I've ever seen! Good Lord, it's as if they expect women to be stupid. So if we can't do math, we can't read maps, we have no clue about music's underlying structure, we don't like to read technical data about cars or computers, we can't understand electrical wiring, we are not interested in weather patterns, etc ... it means that we must be women? And if a person is caring or intuitive about others it means that he cannot be a man?

Geez.
    Last edited by ReineD; 04-29-2013 at 07:23 PM.
    Reine

Happy to say , That it said I had a female brain.
    However, some of the answers could have been more in the middle, but I had to be honest
    with the answers as with myself.
    Just a bit of fun I guess.

Female brain here, but as others have mentioned, it it easy yo manipulate the outcome if you read the questions carefully. Kinda fun though.

One of the most useless quizes I've ever seen. There's way more to it than these simple questions.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.