Thread: Your//My Wife. ....

Talking Your//My Wife. ....

Thinking of inviting het to join the forum...how do I go about it ?
    She is 80 or so percent into it ot with me...
    What does not kill us makes us stronger !

Tell her that you want her to check the forum out, then send her an email with a link.

There is no need to divulge your forum name unless you want her to check you first, rather than looking through the forum.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

Get her used to using the internet and read responses on these forums.
    She is likely to see some responses in the loved ones section that she relates to, she may have to look over your shoulder on that one until she becomes a member.
    Basically let her see what you have written and the responses should interest her.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Id be real sure of the outcome.... before hand.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    If you think she is ready to learn more, by all means. Just realize that there are sections and responses here that can feed that 20% uncertainty that she still has. She may be into you, but do you know how she is about this in general, and is she acepting of this in someone she does not share the love/bond with?

Simply ask what her interest level is, and if she has any interest.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

My wife bugs me DAILY to create her an account on here. From what GGs tell me it helps them understand things a lot better when they get to talk to people going through the same things and having the same thoughts that they are.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Ella View Post
    If you think she is ready to learn more, by all means. Just realize that there are sections and responses here that can feed that 20% uncertainty that she still has. She may be into you, but do you know how she is about this in general, and is she acepting of this in someone she does not share the love/bond with?

Simply ask what her interest level is, and if she has any interest.

Barbara
    Yes there is a risk in that the suspicion of "are you gay" can find fuel when there are many threads and replies about gay/bi/transgender topics.
    My wife is ok with my fem side but I've had little desire in getting her to join this site. I think it can do more harm than good (just a personal opinion).

Miriam
    Find out if she's actually interested first. My wife, though very accepting and supportive, has never had an interest in this forum. I've occasionally shared some real insights with her, or shared my thoughts upon reading things, and she's also read one book (My Husband Wears My Clothes). This, plus the real experience with me, seems to be enough for her.

It's her life. Let her plot her own course, but make the options available.

Miriam

My wife lurks sometimes, but has no real interest. Being technologically challenged, she's really afraid she'll leave a trail of digital breadcrumbs to my (our) little secret.

Silver Member
    If you want to invite her just invite her. Simple. But why do you want to invite her? Unless she wants to be a member, just enjoy your own participation here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica86 View Post
    My wife bugs me DAILY to create her an account on here. .
    Of course we want new GGs to join and all are welcomed, but they create their own account, as passwords shouldn't be shared/known but the other party.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta_Pat View Post
    Tell her that you want her to check the forum out, then send her an email with a link.

There is no need to divulge your forum name unless you want her to check you first, rather than looking through the forum.
    Send your wife an e-mail? What has this world come to? When I want to communicate with my wife, I talk to her. Once in a while I'll give her a greeting card telling her how much I love and appreciate her.

As far as letting her use your account or look over your shoulder when you are logged on, that would be a violation of the rules of this forum. No doubt people do it, but it's still against the rules.

As far as my wife joining this forum, I wouldn't want it. While there are a lot of great people here with sensible and constructive thoughts and ideas, there are alo some whom I view as having gone over the edge, so to speak. I wouldn't want to scare her with some of the posts that these people make here. I wouldn't want her to think my dressing was leading to a sex change operation, etc.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Send your wife an e-mail? What has this world come to? When I want to communicate with my wife, I talk to her. Once in a while I'll give her a greeting card telling her how much I love and appreciate her.
    Linda, please read all of that post.

Have you ever tried to tell someone the web address of a site while in a discussion? It is much easier to send a link in an email. This way, the person gets to the right site, not one that has a similar name, and could be very offensive.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    My wife joined a couple of months after me, but lost all interest in the span of 24 hours of joined, and she never posted. Now she just considers this forum as part of my hobbies she has no interest in like video games, Star Trek, etc. I figure she get's more than enough of the TG world from me.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Dam Quive ,, My wife an yours must be sisters ,,lol,,, Maybe not enough real life Drama here ? They just think this is our pretend world ?

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I wouldn't want her to think my dressing was leading to a sex change operation, etc.
    This is where I am on the subject of her joining. A lot of great people here but for those of us that want to take it further, they might leave the impression of CDing leading to sex changes, sex with men, amongst all the other things that directly do not have anything to do with me or my dressing. The number one reason though is she has no interest so I leave it lie there.

I don't see the harm of sending her the URL of the site but how hard is it to say crossdressers.com? you can leave the http://www. off if you like because that is what is confusing to the PC novices ( like my SO lol).
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

this is the one place i keep private ........don't know why, wife acepts me completely have read story sites and such with her....just a little quirk i have