Thread: leotards / swim suits

leotards / swim suits

hi every one my first thread

i've just started to work out in a loetard & tights.wish i did it years ago.i don't know if its just me but i find they hold you in,in all the right places.i might be abit weired but i love the way it feels.the same as swim suits (all in ones).i just feel very fem in them
    Hope i dont ladder my tights

Waxing your legs is a bitch but well worth it

What an awesome rush, working out in tights and leotards! My wife used to do aerobics daily back in the 80's, and had dozens of leotards. When she would clean out her closets, I made sure I went through the giveaway bag and snagged a few outfits for myself. I always had my own tights, though, and found that I preferred wearing two pair of Sheer Energy pantyhose instead of tights.

I love the tight, squeezing feeling of these types of garments, and wish I could wear them while doing everything!

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    I like the Danskin Microfiber tights myself. As for swim suits, try a competition type racerback one pice made my TYR, Speedo, or Nike. I also like an undersized zipperback womens water polo suit. I have two of them. The competition sized are chest size. The 28 I have is nicely tight! I would use a 38 or 40 if I were to buy the right size.

tight fitting soft things

I really like tight fitting things as well but I dont have the body for it so I would be unappealling lol. I also like the fish net cat suits ,I would lie to find a sexy nylon cat suit to wear with my ultra fetish high heel platforms

I have lots of different clothes for different occasions, but, I mostly find myself clad in a leotard and tights. Leg warmers too. I want to be a rockette sooo bad, I just read an article about how grueling that is, but if I was a natural female , there is NO DOUBT I would have tried to get a spot on there.

I want to be on-stage in a leotard to rave reviews sooo bad. Somebody help me!!!

swimsuits & leotards

Yes, it's the feeling of having a tight outfit on. Pressing against my body. It feels really wonderful.

I also like the shinny effect. Smoothing out my breasts to show a nice curvey figure. I have only tried tights a few times but I feel the same way.

I would love to go dancing in a leotard or do some gymnastics.

It's good to know that others enjoy leotards and swimsuits (one piece) the same way I do.

Helen

i use to wear leotards and tighs taking ballet lessons.the pressing of a leotard on my body,especially between my legs,holding the crotch of my ballet tights in the right place,makes me feel so fem.i have leotards of every kind,ballet leotards,leotards for aerobics and gymnastics,but the most i like,is wearing long sleeve lycra leotards in black,with black lycra semi-opaque tights.

Smile tights and leotards all the time

I am also a fan of tights/leotards and ballet in my crossdressing. After about Sept 1 of each year I shave completely from neck down. then I wear panties, tights or pantyhose, and a camisole top under my clothes. To soften things a bit, I usually wear girls jeans and long sleeve womens tops with a t-shirt style neck, or a sweatshirt with a neutral graphic. No one seems to notice anything unusual. They can see the tights peeking out at my ankles, so I wear black, brown or sometimes suntan colored tights. Then a pair of black Easy Spirit slip on's . Women seem to feel comfortable with me dressed like that, a male in touch with his softer side doesn't seem to present a threat.
    Karen Francis

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

Talking

Leotards are my ABSOLUTE favorit. Then skirts, but leotards will always be my #1. (I am wearing one now!)
    Leotards are the very first item I ever wore. My sister was on a gymnastics team so....