Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being dressed in the presence of others

Just getting started and have had assistance from my wife on makeup and helping pick me out some clothes I'd say no to being dressed or getting dressed in front of others at this time. I do right now think that at a point in time that answer will change to craving some friend CDs with me.

Hi,

With that ? would be how many would stand in front of others talking to them say some 70 people women only & then men & women, some 60.

Now would that be nerve wracking or fun.

...noeleena...

Have only been dressed with others a very few times awhile ago. But, I need to, LOL..am tired of being almost literally "in a closet"...just not sure how to....

I have only ever been dressed in the company of an understanding woman whose company was not cheap. Amazing encounter that i shall probably repeat due to the shortage of GG's who like CDs. I was in such a fluster afterwards that i left my skirt behind. I did not make an appointment to go back for it. But that hour left an indelible and delicious memory.