Thread: Spent the day in a dress

Spent the day in a dress

I was off work today so I decided to wear a dress all day since I had no where to go. I'm wearing purple panties, bra and dress, barely there pantyhose with 2" purple heels. The only things missing are my wig and breast inserts. I'm still dressed as I write this.

I feel relaxed today and everything on feels natural. This is the first day that I dressed all day in a long time.

I'm still not sure on how far I will go with cross dressing. It's doubtful that I could pass outside. I still haven't thought about makeup yet. I'm hoping to spend more days off from work cross dressing when I don't have to go out.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Lovely combination, Lennette! Relaxed and natural was just the way I felt when I slipped into the first dress I owned...and it was that feeling that led me to explore even prettier dresses, and work towards a fully femme presentation.

I stretched out on the bed for a little while after eating, still in drab...and woke up to feel one of my dresses calling me, especially since it's so nice and warm out this evening and it won't be so nice later this week. So I took the time to pick out some shoes, jewelry, and lingerie to go with it, and transformed. I'm happy I did.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Clothes are interesting. They are really a snapshot of our inner selves.

Be safe....have fun.

Be good to yourself and treat yourself to more days off and enjoy life as it was meant to be! Have fun!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I used to call what you're doing "being nice to myself" and it would tend to happen on a Friday night or any day I happened to be home alone. It feels great to just indulge yourself in feminine clothes and feminine feelings. You said: "I'm still not sure on how far I will go with cross dressing." .. ah well, now the genie is out of her bottle you never know where it might lead. Have fun!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Good for you. I really enjoy my days at home dressed. They are indeed relaxing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

With my job sometimes I'm off for several days in a row,sometimes weeks.I spend the entire time en femme and I love it.Only problem is it makes it that much harder to go back to work.

I do this as often as I can... although even at home it's not often : /
    How often do you daydream about finding a genie's lamp...

Lennette,
    You do not have to step out your front door yet.
    That is something for the future.
    It is therapeutic just sitting around home dressed as you are.
    Enjoy the day.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That's great, but why not the forms and wig? To me, that's the best part.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Yesterday was one fo the few days off that I did enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Lennette,
    You do not have to step out your front door yet.
    That is something for the future.
    It is therapeutic just sitting around home dressed as you are.
    Enjoy the day.

Sadly, I misplaced them and can't find them.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    That's great, but why not the forms and wig? To me, that's the best part.

Thanks for all the lovely comments. One of the things that I like about this site is that I am not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by lmildcd View Post
    Sadly, I misplaced them and can't find them.
    How can you misplace your wig and breast forms? How long has it been since you wore them?
    Mine have a regular spot in the closet on a shelf. I know where they are at all times.

BTW: It's been a little over a year since I explained all this to my wife and since I'm retired, I get up and dress just about every morning. If I have to go outside, I'll go back to male mode. It feels great, especially the boobs and wig.
    Last edited by linda allen; 05-01-2013 at 07:19 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I move stuff arond and then I forget where I put things. I need to become better organized.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    How can you misplace your wig and breast forms? How long has it been since you wore them?
    Mine have a regular spot in the closet on a shelf. I know where they are at all times.

BTW: It's been a little over a year since I explained all this to my wife and since I'm retired, I get up and dress just about every morning. If I have to go outside, I'll go back to male mode. It feels great, especially the boobs and wig.

I love spending long periods dressed, I've not had a chance to do it in years, but I'll get a good chance for a few hours next week. I've been planning what I'll wear for days!

Aspiring Member
    When I was working full time and there was a slow day or week I would take off and spend the day feminine also.

Gold Member
    I have had a few days at home doing House work. So like you,
    I have been wearing a dress or skirt and top.
    I have enjoyed this so much, I find ways to be able to stay at home
    just so I can dress. One day, it was very warm out, and I was wearing my
    short pencil skirt, I had to get the mail. So I went into the Garage, got into
    my Tahoe, closed the door, opened the garage door, backed down the drive way,
    got the mail, and drove back into the garage. I did not want to take off my skirt.
    Rader

Normally I dress up at night after I take the dog out. Last night I got dressed around 830 and stayed up until 2 and normally I don't sleep in women's clothes... last night was the exception to say the least. Too bad there is going to be about 3 months of no dressing coming really soon.

I to have spent the biggest part of my day in full dress... I love it also..I even ordered me some breast forms and taller heels and now have some pics I took today... It is very liberating to be able to dress all day kinda makes one feel calm and satisfied with who we are becoming...But I'm like a lot on here I really can't go out yet dressed.. so it back to the male side when I do. Glad you enjoyed the day...every one needs a break from reality.