Thread: Best and worst week ever.

Best and worst week ever.

Well two things! One as you know if you follow my posts. I am married and last year I told my wife I dress. She was not thrilled. So my dressing almost completely stopped for a year. Well she asked out of no where if I was unhappy about not dressing anymore or at least that she wanted no part of it. I lied and said no because I thought the whole thing scared her. She kept asking what she could do or we could try so I admitted that I would like to do her make up for her. She's not ready to see me dressed. And I thought this would be a fun easy step. She went for it. So I made her up and while I was doing we would share tips and she even demonstrated some on my face. It was very sweet and came with a great feeling of acceptance that Ashley really needed. Second I have been having some pain in a particular area. I found out I may have testicular cancer. It'll probably be a few weeks until I find out. This is horrible and terrifying but the dr said to try more supportive underwear. I bought some men's bikini underwear which was no help. Finally my wife suggested panties. Panties aren't made to accommodate male genitalia so they should hold you pretty snug she said. So i went and got a few pair if boyshorts. It turned out they help a lot with the support they give and I have a free pass to wear panties 24/7 which is great. My wife was not only fine with but chuckles every time she sees me in them. I just have to be careful not to be seen Checking out my butt in the mirror. So like I said worst and best week ever.

Well, I hope your medical problems turn out OK.

The panties are a start and her questions about your dressing seem to indicate that she might be more acceptable to having you dress or at least partially dress around the house and around her.

I suggest taking is slowly, but pushing the envelope just a bit. A thought - once she gets used to seeing you running around in panties, wait for just the right moment and suggest that you really need a bra to go with them. I wear the Ronda Sheer Ahh Bras and they ton't have the hooks and adjusters regular bras have. I can even wear them under select shirts at times.

Once you're wearing a bra, it's time for a little padding. Just take is slowly and see how far you get.
    Last edited by linda allen; 05-01-2013 at 07:20 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Hope the cancer goes away On the other side enjoy the free pass and hope she opens up more ti your dressing.

I hope your best week ever come up after you see the doctor.
    Like others I will be thinking of you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Pardon the confusion. If there is a thought that you have testicular cancer, all the panties in the world will not help. Have you been examined? Meanwhile, enjoy the garments.

Hope the medical issue turns out to be nothing, on the support issue, I find bikinis much better than boyshorts ( the boys don't slip out the sides as much)

I am being treated but in the mean time the support of the boy shorts is helping for comfort.

I will say a little prayer for you tonight Ashley
    Sometimes I just like to wear pretty things, but because I have a penis, we have to use big words to describe it.

Good luck with your medical issues. Hope it turns out to be nothing.

I genuinely hope it turns into only the best week ever.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. I found out its not testicular cancer. There were some findings in a sonogram but its all benign. The pain was displace from a pinched nerve in my spine. Which is still painful. But at least my wife and I can still have children and really any news is better than the C word. I still get to wear my panties. I've gotten away with some bolder color choices too. It is turning out to be an awesome week.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymasters View Post
    Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. I found out its not testicular cancer. There were some findings in a sonogram but its all benign. The pain was displace from a pinched nerve in my spine. Which is still painful. But at least my wife and I can still have children and really any news is better than the C word. I still get to wear my panties. I've gotten away with some bolder color choices too. It is turning out to be an awesome week.
    That's great news. I'm happy for you.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

ashleymasters,
    Great news hon....Hugs to you darlin !
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 05-04-2013 at 12:01 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Awsome news! Have a GREAT weekend!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    So glad it worked out, on both fronts. Next time your wife asks, don't hesitate, but let her know the direction you are moving in. Don't know what you do to get pain in the boobs, except for HRT,.....but they can always use a little more support, IMHO.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymasters View Post
    So glad for your good news!