Thread: So many emotions think I was really supposed to be a girl...Im 63 maybe too late

So many emotions think I was really supposed to be a girl...Im 63 maybe too late

I am not new to dressing totally like a woman. Ever since I was a small boy my mother wanted a girl so bad that she dressed me up sometimes and painted my nails and toes and even dressed me in a small dress once. My dad came in and threw a fit, so mom didn't do it any more. I have a picture of me though sitting in front of one of the old time dressing tables, putting lipstick on that mom took when I was about 6 years old. Back then every woman wore bright red and I had it all over my lips and half my face. I rocked on thru all my school years being a guy but always did love the feel of my moms thrown away hose. I had got them out of the trash and hid them in our barn and went out there and put them on. I was a very masculine boy played football, track and hunted and fished and did every thing guys do and chased gals all thru High School and then when I caught one in College we fell in love and got married. We still are married and she knows all my secrets, as I have told her and hoping she didn't think less of me or ruin my manhood ( I thought it would) by ever pursuing the cross dresser life style. My lovely wife though a few times would put lipstick on me and we'd kiss and she even told me to dress for her once and make love to her... It was so hot that I knew I wanted more. We tried swinging with others, and even tried Nudists at the beaches. We are soul mates and tell each other our deep fantasies. She wanted to try a black guy once and we worked that into our love making. The other night I was visiting a guy on Yahoo messenger that told me he was a CD and loved it. It caused a stirring in me. We met on line a few days later and did the cam thing and we both had some exciting sexual activities...He was dressed as a woman. I knew then that I must tell liz what I want to try next. She was a champ and said then that we need to go for it. We bought some clothes together some nice sexy panties and hose and my own make up bag full of nice make up. For three days I have dressed up and feel like a changed guy or woman. I slept in the sexy silky nighty and would be very rested the next morning. I also have had a desire to experiment with my sexuality. I don't know how far this will go but right now I could live my whole life as girl and love it. There is a calming effect when I am dressed. I am trying to find me some nice heels and a hair piece that will make me even feel more complete. I know and have some of the same feelings that I hope my new friends on here talk about as I have been reading every thing...Thanks for a site like this This is kinda my introduction and feedback is very welcome.

Jaylyn I do not think it is ever too late to start.
    I welcome you to the forum and suggest you post something in the introduction section.
    Enjoy the company here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Welcome, Jaylyn, 63 is not to late, if you have any question Message me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Obviously, it's not too late for u, Jaylyn!

Let your post be a lesson to all the girls out there that think. "Oh, I'm too old to go for it now!"

When you're in the ground, only THEN it's too late!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    For three days I have dressed up and feel like a changed guy or woman.

... I don't know how far this will go but right now I could live my whole life as girl and love it.
    Hi Jaylyn, welcome to this place and no, it is never too late to begin the crossdressing.

I'd like to give you a head's up though. Many of our members take it that the extra "oomph" they feel when they dress is how a woman feels. Or they say that the high they get when they dress makes them feel like women.

Just so you know, you are likely feeling the benefits of indulging in a pleasure and it will be especially thrilling for you if there is a sexual component to the dressing. BUT, this is not what it feels like to be a woman. The stark reality is that we feel quite ordinary, just like men do.

You do feel different when you dress compared to when you're in guy mode. But the difference is not feeling like a woman ... it is the high, or comfort, or relief that accompanies indulging in a highly pleasurable activity, that has its roots in sexual gratification.
    Reine

If your too old then I guess I have 2 years left? sigh.....

Welcome!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have a feeling of being excited and anxious about wearing the clothing. I can't wait till I can go several days totally dressed and am hoping I will be able to obtain a nice set of heels soon. I get a feeling like this is what I need to be completed but I would not want my grown kids to know or my grandkids know that there Grandpa is a CD. Should I be feeling that it would not matter or should I protect that part of me and only liz and I know. I have a long way to go before I would go out dressed. I feel somewhat lucky to have a loving wife like liz she is just great and I am truly blessed to be sharing my feelings and excitement with her, she is so understanding. I have talked to several CD's on messenger and I'm thinking a great % of them do it behind their wives back. Liz and I are fortunate to have always talked about what we want and not ridicule or laugh at each other. reading some of these post makes me wonder if I am betraying the CD code to not want friends and family know.

You are beautiful in your pic Karren I think the dressing makes us all look younger....lo

Thanks Annaliese I may be messaging you I have all sorts of feelings....lol every one on here are so kind I am starting to love this site.....
    Last edited by Lorileah; 05-03-2013 at 02:36 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together thanks

Platinum Member
    My thought is whatever works for the two of you is right. Don't worry about where it might lead...just enjoy the trip together.

63 is never too late.

My mom is a friend of someone who is 70 in her church who is transsexual. OK, maybe that's slightly different, but not really.

I have 2 years on you darlin, and more than 50 years experience when it come to "dressing". Welcome to the site & enjoy.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Platinum Member
    Welcome and best wishes,to you and your remarkably flexible and understanding wife.

Hi Jaylyn, It's never too late to be who you are, I really didn't start dressing a lot until last year when I was 67, before that I was 17. I took a long break. Hugs Jaymee

Hello Jaylyn! I too am older and started young....not the same way you did, I just felt that I wanted to be pretty and snuck my mom's clothes and makeup until I found a female friend who liked having a "sister." Was sure then (13) that I was supposed ot be a girl but then submerged all of it. Feelings surfaced from time to time but I shoved them aside. Started dressing again about 10 years ago, purged, dressed, purged, etc. I have wondered if the good feelings I have when dressed as a woman are from being dressed or because I should be a woman....I too could live as a woman and be happy... I think.... anyway, welcome and thanks for the comment. Sarah

Silver Member
    You feel you are too old to... live/dress fulltime as a woman? Or too old for transsexual medical intervention like HRT or SRS?

hope i never get to old to enjoy my girl time,...maybee i'm past my prime for going out