Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CD Town

Haley Pink~

Oh I've got it!

Lets start out with a CD camp ground! HUH?
    Then go from there!

Haley

... I'd get a CD friendly clothes shop there, and sell to you all!!! Sales all year round

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by HaleyPink2000
    Lets start out with a CD camp ground! HUH?
    Then go from there!

Haley

I am so with you on that HaleyPink2000, I have thought about a CD Friendly campground many times. If I only had the money to buy the land I would have it done. It would not even have to be entirely CD, You could have different remote sections. One for families, One for CD's, One for Nudist, One for Gays. Or whatever you wanted. All it takes is money, which I currently have none of.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar

bad, bad idea

It's been done, but in a slightly different form. You had one town for whites, one town for blacks, another town for Chinese... Then one side of town would be for the rich and the other side would be for the poor. What a great idea to bring back apartheid, but now on the basis of dress! Let's see one side for passable CDs, another for non-passable ones, another for the rich, another for the poor…

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

getting closer everyday.. Kiera's Avatar

Dont we need a mayor?

I would like to nominate Stephanie Brooks as mayor , with her sharp mind and keen intellect, surely we can build a town we can all be proud of. But if she is elected, I get to be her secertary!
    Any other nomintaions???

I would so be there. And the camping idea is not that far fetched ladies. Here is a group that I have read about several times.http://www.rainbowrv.com/info.htm
    Thought you might find it interesting.

Kisses, April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole
    It's been done, but in a slightly different form. You had one town for whites, one town for blacks, another town for Chinese... Then one side of town would be for the rich and the other side would be for the poor. What a great idea to bring back apartheid, but now on the basis of dress! Let's see one side for passable CDs, another for non-passable ones, another for the rich, another for the poor…

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    There was also another idea of a society in which everyone was a blond, perfect human robot.
    Where all minoroties who did not conform to the ideal were persecuted or just
    murdered.
    I don't have to name it, because you already know it.
    Everybody would be welcome in my CD town.
    Everybody who respected others and in doing so expected respect themselves.
    I know this is just a Utopian dream that doesn't cater for the all too human characteristics of greed, jealousy, etc.
    Part of being a crossdresser to me is (I hope!) understanding the rights of
    others (who do no harm) to exist in peace.
    I know this has all been said before but I think it bears repeating.
    It's one of the few things that I passionately believe in.
    (Whew!)

Love Angela XX

Thankful To Be A GIRL!!! tgirlkari's Avatar
    I'm not sure witch reply I like the best Angela's or Christina's but my truck is packed who has the map?
    life with love will have some thorns but life without love will have no roses
    Live happy girls
    Kari

I'll be there, maybe I could run an ice cream shop or a lingerie shop!
    Anyway, what a nice dream!
    Hugs, Mona

maybe

there are places that are kinda like what you suggest. Move to San Fran, from what I've heard at least the folks are extremely liberial and very festive, hehehe.

Or just take a trip to TGnorth
    Tgnorth.com

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

I think start out small with a post office and a town location. Some place where a mall is not far away. LOLOL

Haley

darla_mills
    oh baby, what a grand idea, but of course we would have to let the real men in too, because when i am all dressed up i have a good use for the alpha males.

StephanieCD
    That stuff about Provincetown is for real - I used to live on Cape and I went there several times. Wanted to go to the Fantasia this year but too afraid... but regardless of the time of year if you're looking for a place where you'll have the best chance of being accepted - go to P-town. Friggin beautiful beaches and shops... little bed and breakfasts run by nice gay couples. Once or twice I saw a TG there when I visited... well, other than the one I went with But, really, gorgeous town, wonderful things to 'tourist-ize', and a very accepting community. Yes, mostly gay residents, but they're very nice!

I highly recommend a vacation there - great hotels on the ocean, too. Not too expensive, either

Chairperson, Nu Sigma Tau Lauren Mitchell's Avatar
    Mmm...let's see....some of the streets can be:
    High Heel Highway
    Skirt Street
    Bra Blvd.
    Pantyhose Place

I think I can live there. Where do I sign....
    Chairperson, Nu Sigma Tau
    Proud member of the Vanity Club

Don't knock Crossdressing unless you've tried it.

Perhaps such a town could be created for a weekend. What a lovely idea!

Alexs

Haley Pink~

StephanieCD

StephanieCD:

Ok I'm Dahhh! What town?

Haley