Thread: Best Weekend Ever (When Ria and Kim Met)

Best Weekend Ever (When Ria and Kim Met)

So many of you probably know a member on here by the name of KimberlyFaye. Last weekend the two of us met up for the very first time! We had originally planned to meet at the October MCM Expo in London, but due to a glitch with my phone I was unable to find her, but we kept in contact via this site and by txt anyway and eventually not too long after I came out to my housemates we arranged for her to come down and stay the weekend at my house. We met at the train station on the Friday both in male mode and walked down to my place where Kim got changed into...well Kim. It was late in the day and I still had dinner to cook so I stayed in male mode for that day (I needed a shower before I could really get into girl mode anyway). I introduced her to all my housemates and we sat and talked for ages about everything from clothes to doctor who.

Saturday was the main event though. It was one of my housemates' 20th birthday so we had a big barbecue with a bunch of friends over in the back garden. Naturally both me and Kim were in full girl mode and Kim got out her incredible heelless heels for it too. This was the first time I'd been Ria at a birthday party and also the first time my friend Lydia had met Ria, plus rarely do we have more than half the people actually living in the house together in our house all at once so it was all great fun. After we were all full from burgers and sausages and tired of shouting at each other while playing Mario Kart the girls all went and got changed into some of our best clothes (including me and Kim of course) and got ready to go out for the night. It's started to become a bit of a tradition that every time I go out with my house mates as Ria we go to a local pub called The Queen Anne. We first went there as it is the only 'gay pub' in the area but we keep going back because it is just an awesome place (and isn't even overtly gay tbh, a fair few straight people have been there every time we've gone). Obviously we went there on the Saturday and had a fantastic time. At 11:55 Becky officially turned 20 so we all had a shot each to celebrate and sang happy birthday. Turns out it was Becky's first shot and also Kim's as well (although we don't know what it was, some kind of bizarre sour wine judging from the taste). We were there partying for a good 4 or 5 hours overall before going to the pizza place and fattening up on some junk food again before finally getting home at 2:30am

Sunday was also awesome and full of firsts. We were both dressed a little more casually (was much too hot and sunny to go out in corsets and gothic dresses lol) to go on a shopping trip around town with a couple of my house mates and two of my friends from my band who we met at the train station. One of my band mates is also a crossdresser so naturally he (he identifies as a 'guy in a dress' btw) was dressed up too and knew all about me but this was the first time I had seen my other band mate Liv since coming out to her, so it was the first time she had met Ria too. This was also my first time going out around town in the day, both my and Kim's first shopping trip en femme and the first time I had been able to use a changing room to try out some girls clothes. I ended up buying the top I tried on, some new heels (reduced to £5, bargain) the last pair of awesome red shorts in the shop, a top for my SO, some skull shaped hair clips, some new tights and a 'Blendini' Milkshake. It was a great few hours even though my feet ached terribly by the end of it. I even got quite a nice text from a friend referring to me as Ria even though I had only briefly mentioned that I was going out in girl mode.

Overall it was a fantastic time and I know Kim had a great time too (in fact I believe she said that it was the best weekend she had ever had) we must do it again soon ^_^

Below are a few of the photos from our trip to the pub, the rest of which can be seen here (the ones that have me in anyway) http://xdressed.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Sounds like a great weekend thanks for sharing

Southern California - San Gabriel Valley - Covina
    Yay! What a totally great time for you both! Isn't just so great to finally meet someone you've only talked with for a long time!? And to have such a wonderful time just makes for that magical time together and out! Thanks for sharing! Great story!

Haven't I seen that shocking red wig somewhere else.
    Looks like it was a good time out for all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thanks everyone, was a fantastic time. Can't wait till we do it again

Oh yeah forgot to mention something. When we were in one of the first shops that we visited one of the store assistants was behind me and Kim and said 'excuse me girls' to us so she could put some clothes on the rack. Just a small thing but always nice to pass, even if its briefly ^_^

Southern California - San Gabriel Valley - Covina
    Nah, it's a HUGE thing!!! run with it girls!!! Enjoy!!!

Another good thing that happened when we were in a store, I was served by one of the assistants who handed me my bags and said "Thank you honey." I think she said something similar to Ria before me too.

I had a great time meeting everyone. It was great to get out and have a weekend full of new experiences.

I'm not sure I have actually worn that wig before Beverley, so maybe you've seen a similar one somewhere. I think it was the first and possibly last time I will use it. I don't really like it all that much. It looks too fake and I prefer a natural look.
    I've always been the kind of girl that hid my face, so afraid to tell the world, what I've got to say. But I have this dream bright inside of me. No more hiding who I wanna be. This is me.

Sounds like a wonderful experience.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

That is a great weekend and I bet you will be looking forward to the next one... Congratulations on all the first...The photos look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyfaye View Post
    Another good thing that happened when we were in a store, I was served by one of the assistants who handed me my bags and said "Thank you honey." I think she said something similar to Ria before me too.

I had a great time meeting everyone. It was great to get out and have a weekend full of new experiences.

I'm not sure I have actually worn that wig before Beverley, so maybe you've seen a similar one somewhere. I think it was the first and possibly last time I will use it. I don't really like it all that much. It looks too fake and I prefer a natural look.
    She said 'there you go sweetie' or something along those lines. Occasionally you hear stories of SA's being two-faced about us but she seemed genuinely nice.

I don't think the wig looked that bad tbh, the flash makes it seem a bit faker than it is. I found a hair of it on my sofa the other day actually ^_^

That sounds like a great a great experience. Thanks for sharing it. Also, you both look great!

Aww thanks ^_^

It was certainly was great

you both look great in the pics, and the experience of expending a whole weekend enfemme is great.
    i can relate to the good relations with the SA's. I haven't had any other than nice comments from them and they seamed sincere.
    Thanks for sharing, i enjoyed reading it!!!

All the store assistants seemed genuinely nice that day actually. Can't wait till the next time ^_^

Awesome story, looks like everyone had so much fun.