Thread: Lovely Neighbor and One Not So !

Lovely Neighbor and One Not So !

Yesterday, as the tempertures were approaching 80degree fahrenheit, I decided to go grocery shopping at the local chain store which is about 10 blocks away. I had travelled at 4 blocks when a car pulled over near the curb and the male driver honked, pulled down the side window and asked if a needed a lift. This is at least the 15-20th time that this gentleman has done this act of charity for me. Each time I have been dressed enfemme and I doubt that I fool anyone when it comes to my actual gender. Yesterday I was wear a green top and shorts, forms, brown wig and black cat's eye frames and full makeup, alone with widges and no hose. The gentlem is
    50ish and married, I have met his wife and very trim 40plus year old jogger and she is very nice also. I was a very nice experience all the way around. Btw I met this wife who was jugging as I was being driven to grocery shopping, by her husband, about 2 years ago, also on the way back to my apartment we were chatting about my extremely homophobic next door neighbor. Last week that neighbor & I got into a "heated discussion", in regard to my dressing. The "chat" made me convinced me he is insane. Anyway it is lovely to find that there are many kind, loving, thoughtful people in the world.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Makes me wonder if the friendly neighbor watches and waits for the chance to give you a ride.
    DonnaT

Banned Read only
    Makes me wonder if the friendly neighbor has a similar interest. Actually, if the man's wife is aware he picks you up, it may be a simple case of being courteous. I check your age (65). It's not like he is 50 ish and you're 22. I really do not see any other motivation. Maybe, he's intrigued? Who cares, considering you have a bible thumbing neighbor who thinks he has all the answers to getting through the pearly gates. I've encountered many of that type who find some reason to justify their bigoted behavior. With them, I always tell them that "The person has every right to choose to go to hell. Stop ranting about it! It's none of your business." That usually shuts them up.

Just about everytime that I go grocery shopping, usually early afternoon, within minutes and I mean within 2-3 minutes he pulls up in his cars and gives me a ride, I can't fathom that he finds me that appealing, so far no " come ons" or any tpyish of ralfish/piggist behavior on his part. He knows that "a senior" that that has been a justification on his part. I do appreciate his kindness.

He may be watched, but yesterday his wife drove into his driveway and garage as I passed by their home, perhaps she told him that I was out and about., for I was about 2plus blocks away from his home when he picked me up. Btw his wife is a very beautiful woman in looks and seems to be very nice lady with a gorgeous smile.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 05-02-2013 at 11:03 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Even if there is a slightly prurient interest lurking somewhere in his id, so what - he hasn't made a pass at you and you get the benefit of having your shoes last a bit longer.

As for your "insane" neighbor, be careful and don't let the arguing escalate to something more than verbal jousting.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Thank you mikiJ. My bugdet appreciates his kindness. My "insane" neighbor uses his religious beliefs to justify his verbal abuse and if he had his way verbal abuse is just the start, and this just doesn't apply to person that he finds "gender queer", but also to "heretical" religious beliefs. I will discuss his religious beliefs only in PM's.
    All three of us , moi, the good neighbor, and the bad one are all of the same religio/ethnic background, Irish/Catholic. The bad neighbors beliefs are based on his own made up ideas mixed in with Church teaching, it is his own beliefs, in regard to gender issues and other things, that are "insane" IMO.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 05-02-2013 at 11:50 AM.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    I had travelled at 4 blocks when a car pulled over near the curb and the male driver honked, pulled down the side window and asked if a needed a lift. This is at least the 15-20th time that this gentleman has done this act of charity for me. I was a very nice experience all the way around. .
    Arlene, I am so happy that you have someone this delightful as a neighbor. Kudos to you Girl

my extremely homophobic next door neighbor. Last week that neighbor & I got into a "heated discussion", in regard to my dressing. The "chat" made me convinced me he is insane.
    On the flip side of the coin, every good has an evil that comes along and tries to ruin it. I'm so sorry that you must live next to an idiot like this. Remind him of the casting the first stone story I'm sure he's very familiar with.

MysticLady,
    Thank you for joining in the discussion. I mentioned, to my homophobic, many times during that chat, about that "casting the first stone", all that he could say, which he did many times, was "by thee fruit, thee shall know them", that quote may not be 100%, but his point was that moe being a CD and in his mind much worse, that my bad fruit ( a play on words by him ? ) that I was totally evil and corrupt. He has called me, not to my face, on at least one occasion, a "spirtual f*g. Nice guy.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    He has called me, not to my face, on at least one occasion, a "spirtual f*g. Nice guy.
    What a tormented little man. I guess you'll just have to show him what a much finer and higher caliber person you are by smiling and telling him that you'll pray for him.

I always try and look on the positive side of everything although my wife might have a different opinion but maybe the good neighbor is really just a good Samaritan....I have found a few of those in the world and try to be one myself. If every one would, we could change the evil and have a better place to live. We may not change the world but at least a small part of it close to us... and by the way I am a Bible believer and read it every day and still I have found nothing there that says we have to be mean or ever say cruel things to others written in any scripture. Every soul is precious and you won't win them by being evil.

Whatever the neighbors interest is in looking out for you as long as he does not step out of line you should endeavour to trust him.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Jaylyn,
    A fantastic post, I will always cherish your thoughts.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Mystic Lady,
    Excellent advice girlfriend, thank you & Hugs.

Beverly,
    He has been a perfect geltlman so far, but I'll be careful. HUGZ!
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 05-02-2013 at 12:49 PM.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    As they say, treasure and protect the good, and let the bad rot away. I am sure that even at 65 (a really treasurable age by the way...lol) you could turn heads, and you still owe me some pics of you and your frames girl.........

I really believe this couple recognizes the evil ones in the neighborhood, and are proactive in making sure you are somewhat protected from bad things happening in their/your neighborhood. Such good neighbors to have, really. And it really was a wonderful day yesterday, and another today, until rain later. Enjoy dear.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Dear Barbara,
    You are such a treasure. I do owe you that pics, btw about 2 months ago I purchased two pair of prescriptions lenses from Zenni Optical, both are cat's eye frames and just in the last 15 minutes my purchase from HSN, of Joy Mango's readers has just arrived, 8 pairs for under $30, not counting postage & taxes. I am trying them out right now, they are 3.0 power, maybe I should have gone for 3.5. They are a lovely addition to my eyewear collection. One pair are sunglasse4s, so far that pair is the best.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 05-02-2013 at 01:10 PM.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Gold Member
    Some people do like to get up close and personal but don't have sexual interest. They mean well but can be creepy at times. I say it is unlikely he is wanting to roll in the hay, probably just one of those needy types. My best friend is like that - I mean like sometimes he calls and leaves messages that sound cornier than any love song by Air Supply. One time I was like, "Dude, that was gayer than Richard Simmons singing "barbie girl" while he wears pink fishnets". Sometimes I have to throw up after hearing them.

In any neighborhood, there will always be the guy who is a penis wrinkle. I know we have a couple here. I have a neighbor who is some short fat balding guy who is probably my age and he is an ingrown wart hair on a dog's ass. His brother is balding and has a greasy mullet. His haircut is so bad that his barber was actually arrested a couple times for doing the cut.
    Oh gyod my neighbor - sometimes he walks around in warm weather with his shirt pulled up over his gut to show it off I guess, it is really gross.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

It's ignorant idiots like that guy that keep me in the closet.I know it's a waste,but I just don't want to deal with them.

In dealing with your bad neighbor, take your bible with you. When he confronts you just tell him you don't have time because your on your way to a bible study and invite him along. That should put some sand in his panties.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda79135 View Post
    In dealing with your bad neighbor, take your bible with you. When he confronts you just tell him you don't have time because your on your way to a bible study and invite him along. That should put some sand in his panties.
    Or you can just whack him upside the head with it as you're passing by
    just kidding

Platinum Member
    It's wonderful that you have friendly people in the neighborhood. Makes every day a bit better, doesn't it!

It would probably be best to avoid the "bad" neighbor. You will not change his beliefs, especially if they are based on religion and he will not change yours. If you find yourself in a situation where you can't avoid him, just change the subject.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Thank you linda, good advice darlin. HUGZ !

kim,
    It is very heartwarming & life affirming that we still have kind and thoughtful people and on my block yet ! HUGZ!

MysticLady-You are so mean darlin !

Jadlyn,
    Sorry that I missed your post. I agree with you 100%. HUGZ!

Erin, Brenda, Barbara Marie,
    Thank you for your thoughs and advice. They are most welcome. HUGZ to all.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 05-03-2013 at 02:31 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together thanks

I'm Always Rainbow Proud