Thread: For the first time again..

For the first time again..

So I am 29 years old and finally getting an opportunity to follow a dream. When i was younger i was confused about who I was. Once I found myself and understood I was/am a crossdresser I hid it. I finally told my wife the truth and have started a journey. I decided to start small, lower body first then after I have lost weight i will begin an upper body transformation. So now for the reason behind my post. I shaved my legs in the past with little problem but now the backs of my thighs stay prickly and it is a little painful to sit. I am going to try waxing and epilating anyone have any advice on products that will work for a thick haired man? and any other advice for someone getting started on becoming who they are inside. BTW I only plan to cd part of the time not all the time but will wear undergarments as often as i can. And as my wife becomes more comfortable I want to go out and enjoy myself.

Sorry for the long post and thank you all for any help.

I can't really help with the hair, but I used the swimming pool to lose weight and re-shape my body, gave me good slim legs and strong upper body, also cured my bad problem
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I suggest light aerobic exercises to keep you trim.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Apply some Bactine before you epilate. It takes the ouch out. After any hair removal, lotion. That will help with the prickely feeling and help the skin heal up.
    Last edited by Brenda79135; 05-03-2013 at 04:43 AM. Reason: spelling