Thread: Feeling emotional

Feeling emotional

Today was kind of a down day for me. Kim and I have not been able to spend much time together due to work and a hectic home life lately and I found myself really missing her. She got home from work and I expressed my desire to spend some time with her on my next day off. We talked about tentative plans and have made a lunch date for Monday and plan on having a girls night in that evening, just Kim and Tiffany.
    I work nights and wear a nightgown, forms, etc. while sleeping and she is at work during the day. That being said, it's no fun to dress alone all the time and I need some girl time with Kim. We plan on getting Tiff all made up and trying on some outfits that I haven't modeled yet. I may finally have a pic or 2. I am really looking forward to spending this intimate time with Kim. I'm glad she's so understanding and open to the boy and the girl in me. This forum helps me to see that the girl in all of us is not someone to be ashamed of but someone to be loved. I want to thank everyone here for all your support. I see you all as a part of my family and am thankful I found this site. Stay well everyone. God Bless. Hugs!

Tiffany

Tiffany, all I can say is look after Kim, she is a gem.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

“This forum helps me to see that the girl in all of us is not someone to be ashamed of but someone to be loved” you say.

I should hope so too!

You don’t have just an S.O. you have a gem as Beverley said!
    Last edited by suzy1; 05-04-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Platinum Member
    What a great relationship! Take good care of each other.