Thread: Great day out and about..

Great day out and about..

Each time i go to see my Dr i dress a little more fem.. today it was ladies jeans, tennis shoes, panties, camisole and red blouse but no forms. i topped that off with lite makeup and lipstick.. perfume and wore my hair down like it is in my avatar. also carried my purse with me... The Dr never said a work, even when he went up under my blouse to listen to my lungs and had to get about my camisole.. At my request he also perscribed me something for hair loss as i have started to reced a little.. next trip if i step it up will have to be forms, heels and a dress i guess..lol

After that i went shopping.. dressed as i was found a ****ty little short skirt at the goodwill that i tryed own and bought.. then i left and headed to my hair styles for color, eyebrows waxed and bang trimmed. As alwasy she did a great job..

So to end the day, i touched up my makeup and headed to the DMV to get a renewal and a new photo. i was able to hide most of the beard shadow with makeup, added a touch of lipstick and headed right in.. had to wait about 10 mins the got the photo paid and headed out.. will have to wait until the new photo id comes in the mail.. if it is a good photo i will post it here... great day...

Hey Starr, glad you had such a good day, over in my part of the state it was cool and rained all day and still is. Not the best day for getting out.

It was cloudy around where i was..and a little cooler but all in all was a good day.. other then the wind blowing my hair out of wack..It is so easy now for me to go out as myself, i just love being able to express my gurl side

Starr,
    May the good days improve and get even better for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.