Thread: This Pleasant and Frustrating Burden

This Pleasant and Frustrating Burden

I was looking at some of the posts recently and saw a common theme like that expressed in TillyM's pic posting about not having been able to dress in a while. I love the time I get to spend as Janet. I just wish I had more of it. It is so hard to find the time. Then, when I do get some I try to pack so much into those precious few hours that I come away exhausted and a little disappointed. I really enjoy sharing in everyone's postings and just needed to vent a little.

About 20 years ago I was visiting my in-laws with my family.
    I was going to go to a race meeting while there and went off by myself to the meeting [20 miles away]
    But I actually went all the way home [154 miles] just to be able to dress for the day.
    Now I have my own place and dress all day long.

I know how you feel Janet.
    Your time will come girl.

Hugs, Suzy

Platinum Member
    I think most of us have felt the same measure of frustration at times.. In my life, after i had come to accept myself there were few opportunities due to and family obligations. Then the kids grew up and I started working from home...and those opportunities grew. I hope you'll find your's doing the same.

I keep all my stash in my RV on a storage facility that is also a camping site/ So I can take it to a quiet corner of the field and indulge. No one bothers me and its like my own although small home. Got a wardrobe, bathroom, bedroom and lounge with computer. I can lock the door and not come out. It is the ultimate in hedonism. And i can stay as long as i book in for. Highly recommended to all you girls out there if you need privacy away from SO and / or children.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet61 View Post
    I was looking at some of the posts recently and saw a common theme like that expressed in TillyM's pic posting about not having been able to dress in a while. I love the time I get to spend as Janet. I just wish I had more of it. It is so hard to find the time. Then, when I do get some I try to pack so much into those precious few hours that I come away exhausted and a little disappointed. I really enjoy sharing in everyone's postings and just needed to vent a little.
    This is indeed a burden many of us can identify with, but it's good to know we're not alone

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Looking back, I can hardly believe the gyrations I went through for just a few hours of dressing. Now I can dress whenever and wherever I like and my life feels in proper balance. A little drab and a little drag in killer heels. Life is good!

I'm blessed in that I'm retired and live alone and can dress as often as I desire which is nearly 24/7. Living as a female adult has been my desire since the mid 1950's and now that I live this way I am so pleased & happy. Best wishes to all and enjoy & cherish your time as a female.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yea I know the frustration all to well.Today is the first time in a long time that Ihave a couple of hours to dress.

This is more common when you are young and have a lot of other activities to keep you occupied.
    It is great fun when you are young.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.