Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharing my closet

Darlin,
    That is SOME CLOSET. Wow-You go girl.......breathe taking and so awesome...my closet is 1/3 that size....fab in every detail....need an "older sis" ? Thank you for sharing.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

The saddest part of all? I don't even go out dressed! LOL... it is all for just me to be "Me" around the house. (

Hmmm ... Tell me Katie, do you like shoes?

Katie,
    As you don't go out dressed could you spare some of your gorgeous attire with an old poor 65 year old ? Darlin, going out is such a joy, I bet that if you try it you would do it over & over again. It is habit forming. HUGZ & KISSES !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    Hmmm ... Tell me Katie, do you like shoes?
    I tend to shop when I am feeling "Down" about life.... as you can see, I shop A LOT! *giggles*

Banned Read only
    How many gold strappy sandals does one need? And you don't go out?!?!?! Why not? Next time you feel like shopping, focus that energy or frustration on getting ready to go out. You'll have A LOT more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    How many gold strappy sandals does one need? And you don't go out?!?!?! Why not? Next time you feel like shopping, focus that energy or frustration on getting ready to go out. You'll have A LOT more fun.
    Each pair has it's own personality! What girl can EVER have enough clothes and shoes? *giggles*

Seriously though, shoes, just because they are the same color, don't always go with the same outfit(s).

Gold is my favorite color when it comes to footwear. I own many pairs of heels & wedges in that color. When I first started out almost all of my footwaer was black, after a year or so of "serious dressing" I branched out.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    That's NOT a closet. That is a ROOM that would appear on a real estate listing!!!

Banned Read only
    I read your introduction post. Your 5 foot 6 and 120 pounds! Looking at your picture I'd say there is no reason to stay pent up in your house. If I had that stature I would at least don a pretty dress and take a stroll. At my stage in life I would rather be cursed with your size than mine (six foot even and 193 pounds). I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your wardrobe modeled by you.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    OMG! For those of us forced to keep our wardrobe in duffle bags, that is pure heaven! And yes, I suspect you would probaby do OK going out. At 6-2 and 280#, I have a decent excuse ...

Where did you say you live again? I want to come over sometime when your not home lol That really is an amazing collection I am the same as you are, all kinds of stuff but never leave the house but maybe once a year if I am lucky. My collection is expanding like crazy but it's no where near what yours is Very nice!
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Wow, I am jealous, Hun there is no reason with your body size that you could not go out any where you want. I thought I had a lot of shoes and dresses and the like, but I don't even hold a candle to you.

Katie, whatever you do be proud of what you have and enjoy it.

I must admit the amount of shoes is obscene.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh my God, I stayed open mouth. You can open a boutique with no problems. Very nice collection of shoes and I love them very much, but I am far from you, in fact not even close.

I really only have a couple words to describe it... I am so jealous of you Katie. What a joy it must be to walk in there and say what should i wear today.

First things first....totally jealous. Second is...I swear by all that is holy, if you ever purge that closet, I am going to find you and shake some sense into you and if I get there in time, I'm just going to rob you of your collection. One ladies trash is anothers treasure!

Now that's a closet I just might be able to live in! Norah

Closets full of femmy stuff is a great place to occupy.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

OMG, we're kindreds. Just when I think I have enough shoes . . . I need more. And more. Have so many that I ran out of display room and now rotate my "inventory." Always exciting to bring stock out as it's just like getting a box full of brand new ones.

BTW, I never go out either.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    All I can say is WOW. Amazing wardrobe.
    Erica

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    That is quite a shoe collection, even Imelda Marcos would be envious of such a collection!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Just Wow! My SO & I are both shoe *****s & you've got us beat hands down! It's easy for me as a gg to go for a little therapeutic shopping. My SO at 6'4" has only recently felt comfortable shopping on his own. He (does not have a female name or persona) just went out in a dress in public with me a couple of weeks ago. Nothing awful happened. With a wardrobe like this you should give it a try. It will open a whole new world to you.

Does it have it's own zip code? I'm speechless!