Thread: Suzy rambling on about being Suzy.

Suzy rambling on about being Suzy.

Sunday morning.

So a good time to clean the house, do some washing and then do some cooking. How boring is that!
    So I can either put on my old jeans and a T-shirt or I can put on my bra, skinny jeans, a pretty blouse and heels to do the work. But if I put on the nice feminine clothes its no longer work, its fun!

But seriously, it is amazing. I get to mid morning and take a break from the ‘drudgery’ to have a coffee and see what’s going on here and I am as happy as a very happy person.

When I got divorced and started to live alone I could see the concern in the eyes of my family. But they don’t know about Suzy and they can’t possibly understand girls like us.
    I was talking to my daughter last Sunday about living alone and she said that she could see how happy I am living on my own so she has stopped worrying. [Bless her!]

And this morning I woke up and remembered that I had not removed my nail varnish from the night before. I do a coat of silver and then a second coat of pink over the silver that gives a lovely affect.
    To stretch my hands out in front of me as I lay there in bed this morning was another simple pleasure of being Suzy.

Now I’m not looking forward to Monday morning………. wait a minute! This Monday my postman should be delivering my new dress.

Life is good. Life is for having fun.

This calls for a screwdriver [the drink] and no, I haven’t touched a drop……… yet.

Suzy

You might not have been drinking, but what are you smoking?
    Or is it a form of powerful incense.
    It can't be pink fog....
    Or is it?

Suzy,
    Keep on ramblin' and be happy.

Oh! good morning.
    The weather must have improved.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Suzy, you are just so refreshing to read

Having fun, is a part of life, even having fun doing mundane, or not fun things!

Hi Suzy

as long as your having fun life is ok. I didn't take my nail polish off last night either but had to take it off this morning before I walked the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Now I’m not looking forward to Monday morning………. wait a minute! This Monday my postman should be delivering my new dress.
    Can I burst the bubble a little Suzy and remind you this Monday is a bank holiday in the UK, so no deliveries unless you know different?

Yea life is good for you. You might consider letting your daughter know about Suzie. I had the same worries with my daughter, but finally told her and was very pleased about how accepting she was.

If Suzy enjoys what Suzy is doing, then it's anything but rambling! I would call it great news and something well worth reporting to her friends that care greatly about her! Hugs!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Hi Sis. Your just so darned undeniably cute. Being unattached is just so much fun. Nobody to answer to, nobody's expectations to meet. Yes dear, life is truly good! Love you dearly.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Suzy,

I've told my wife I'll give up work and do the housework provided I can do so in skirt. She said it sounded like a good idea.
    Monetarily, it won't happen but a nice fantasy as I happily dust, clean and iron when dressed but it seems such a chore otherwise.

I love the clothes and I do come over femme when dressed, as opposed to my hairy ar@@@ bob mode side.

I wake up most mornings loving the feel of my nightie or teddie against my skin....yep,....life for this girl feels great.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sigh! It must be nice------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It sounds like you had a very enjoyable Sunday and will enjoy Monday equally as well with your new dress. Good for you Suzy, enjoy life and stay pretty.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Sounds like you have had a fun weekend! Love your posts!
    Stephanie

Your post do have a way of waking up the daemon jealousy...
    What do you get when you mix vodka and milk of magnesia? A Philips screwdriver.

Oh Suzy, you've put into words what so many of us feel. I hope this doesn't sound sexist, but it is amazing how much better I feel about housework when I'm me. Embrace that weekend!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Thomas View Post
    Can I burst the bubble a little Suzy and remind you this Monday is a bank holiday in the UK, so no deliveries unless you know different?
    Suzy is not bright. Tuesday will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    If Suzy enjoys what Suzy is doing, then it's anything but rambling! I would call it great news and something well worth reporting to her friends that care greatly about her! Hugs!!!
    I love you girls, you are so nice!........

Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    What do you get when you mix vodka and milk of magnesia? A Philips screwdriver.
    ……………………and a great sense of humor too.

Thanks girls.

Suzy, you are very entertaining!

Much of what you wrote would apply to me also - except that I am not getting a new dress today!
    Hugs, Carole

I'm with you,Suzy.I've lived alone for 5 years now and wouldn't have it any other way.Friends and family have commented on how much happier I seem to be.They don't know about Barbara,but they know something is different.My first sensation when I wake up,before I even open my eyes,is the smell of my perfume from last night.makes me want to get up and dress.Glad things are going so well for you.XO Barbara

I'm glad that you have found a life style that works for you. Long ago I asked my mother if she was lonely after Dad died. She observed that there's a difference between loneliness and solitude. She enjoyed the solitude.