Thread: I used to think i was stupid !

I used to think i was stupid !

I used to think i was silly ! And even the only person in the world that did these things. I have read many past threads and have come to the conclusion that we are a predominantly brain intelligent and emotionally aware people. I was not expecting such spiritual awakening as I have found in being a part of this forum. Maybe we are not silly but just more sensitive. I have many versions of myself as we all do. I am the Man, Father, Brother, Son, Uncle and Nina. Today I have been with family, But I long for tomorrow, when Nina comes around to try on her new shoes. Now i sound like a bimbo. And 'girl' I am going to act like one ! HELL YES !

Then again maybe we just feed each others silliness.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Maybe we are just a little more interesting then some..

Silver Member
    Being as complex as we are, sometimes it is not an easy road to travel. As an individual - unique to everyone else, no matter how we present or what we wear, it is best to enjoy the journey of life.

Emogene, in a different thread posted a link to an article on transgenderism. Here is an excerpt from the article:

In fact, for reasons not understood (at least by this writer), gender differences seem to decrease as our IQ points increase. One study indicated that one-third of physical females in graduate school had brains wired more like a typical male brain.
    http://www.transgendercare.com/guida..._is_gender.htm
    So, your...:

I have read many past threads and have come to the conclusion that we are a predominantly brain intelligent and emotionally aware people.
    ..has a lot of sensibility in your thinking.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Nina,

All of us at one time or another have probably experienced the 'I am the only one doing this' syndrome.
    I'll save any 'blowing my own trumpet' stuff reference my quantifiable intelligence, but would totally agree on the emotional level.

Just by way of an example, I'll cry at anyone's funeral, whether I know them or not. I just feel for the loss/passing of a life.
    I love my girl side and it has become an integral part of my being over the last 14 months.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Gold Member
    Hi Nina;
    I also thought that I was the only pebble on the beach.
    It was not until I came to this site to see just how many of us there is.
    I always had the premising that CD was for a few freaks and I just figured
    that I was among them.
    Now I understand that what I enjoy is not against any law, but enjoyed
    my many here.
    I am so glad to among friends.
    Rader

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    +1 to Rader's post

Once I learned to accept myself I was much happier. You are not silly and no alone.
    Chickie

You are not stupid, silly maybe.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thanks for your encouraging responses.

We all can be a bit silly at times, but that goes hand in hand with feeling upbeat. After being on this forum for 5+ years, I have realized that we all are a complex bunch of people...in the emotional physical and brain power areas. No wonder it is such a great place...