Thread: Strange comments from wife

Strange comments from wife

Hello ladies just a little incident, no big deal just wanted to share it with you. Got out of the shower this morning and walked into the bedroom, toweling dry myself. My wife was still in bed I put the towel down and was naked facing her and out of the blue she says “you have the hips of a woman” I just shrugged and ignored the comment. Then I bent down putting on my underwear (male jockeys), when she then makes another comment “you have cleavage too” I just said “oh”.
    Well she knows about Ruthie, hates her and no I’m not on HRT or anything like that. I wonder where she was going with these remarks. Would love to hear what you ladies have to say about this.

Ruthie lets be optimistic and think that she is accepting it and maybe thinking wow you are looking hot... maybe she is a lesbian deep down and having some feelings for some hot torrid sex with you dressed. or maybe she was giving you a compliment. Any way I wouldn't read too much into it. be proud she is talking to you....
    Just turn and say why thank you dear you are beautiful for saying that, I love you dear.
    Just my Humble opinion.

Banned Read only
    Firstly, your picture depicts a lovely looking mature (59) woman. I went back and read some of your threads. I'd say your wife has a mature attitude about cross dressing. If she was totally opposed to your cross dressing, I don't believe she would be making comments about your feminine attributes; from having a feminine figure to liking 'girlie' television shows. Since you indicated she has seen you en femme, the next time she makes such a comment, ask her why she makes them. That may give her the opportunity to ask you to model some clothes. I would love it if my wife asked me to dress on a Saturday or Sunday morning and make her breakfast.

Maybe she trying to tell you she is willing to embrace Ruthie more. Of course, if her voice inflections when making these comments is condescending, maybe she is throwing barbs at you. Since she knows of Ruthie, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

You have one of the most beautiful faces on this forum, at any age, and I suspect age has treated you very well in how your mature fat placement has affected your appearance.

I wonder where she was going with these remarks.
    Time to talk with the wife dear, girl to girl!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Sounds to me like she's worried about your gender issues and imagines that your body is changing. You need to reassure her that it's not (yet).

Aspiring Member
    Ruthie, first of all you do look great! As some have suggested, maybe she's accepting you more? I'd love to hear that from my wife! You might want to thank her for the compliment and ask her, "You think so?" That might open up more conversation to get more of her feelings. You could also jokingly say, "Maybe I'm turning into a woman?" and chuckle. Take it slow and see what happens. At least she is okay with you dressing and maybe it could go further. Above all, let her lead the conversation. Best wishes!

Cheryl
    Last edited by Cheryl Ann Owens; 05-06-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Looks exactly like Helen Mirren to me. And, I mean exactly.

Next time you see her naked, tell her she has the hips and cleavage of a man.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Be optimistic an think that she may be more accepting some day.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My avatar is a picture of Helen Mirren, wishful thinking on my part I could never look like any of you ladies. As to my wife accepting me NEVER. It's constant teasing. As far as your comment Mich Salem can't do that she has some body men drool over her.
    Last edited by ruthie801; 05-06-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Here is my recommendation. I had something similar happen with my wife (Also...not ever a chance of acceptance...ever.)
    I had been shaving my legs for about 2 weeks and when she finally noticed she said...umm...no offense, but I kind of find your legs intimidating. They are all tan and shaped and look better than mine. I have a problem with that. Can you not shave your legs anymore?
    I didnt know how to take it. It sounded sort of like an insult wrapped in a compliment. So I just took it as a compliment and gracefully stopped shaving my legs. I miss having silky smooth legs, but at least I know in my heart of hearts....Man, Ive got hot legs

So take it for the compliment you see it as!!

YMMV
    I'm not sure what age range you're in but once we hit middle-age and beyond testosterone levels decrease in men and increase in women. That's why so many of the older guys on the beach have boobs and why so many women have to battle facial hair issues. I'm guessing she doesn't want a dissertation on the body's hormonal output over the course of a lifespan , but maybe you could work that into a comment to her at some point. When we are children and as we age the hormonal chemistry of men and women aren't nearly as different as they are while teenagers.
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

Just a crazy thought here. Why don't you sit down and talk to her and ask her?
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

If she absolutely hates Ruthie, and makes comments about you're looking like a woman while undressed, either she's venting about her lot in life, or she's giving you a complement. Can't tell - we weren't there. All depends on the inflection, and on her state of mind. Does she tolerate your dressing? Actively discourage it? That might give a frame of reference.

And BTW - you are absolutely beautiful in your picture, passable without a doubt. Your wife could consider herself lucky.....

Platinum Member
    Our opinions won't be of much help. You might want to ask your wife.

I f your wife is going to tease you anyhow, I would suggest spending more time as Ruthie and just see what happens.

Hmm, she was definitely checking you out. Maybe you can discreetly create more similar opportunities to prompt feedback from her, and then probe for the answers you seek. If she's in the mode to comment that might signal that it's also a good time to pick her brain. Likely would be more successful than re-living it days later in a conversation.

Go with the flow. Thank her for the remarks and maybe it might lead to something else. It appears she may letting go and maybe hinting maybe dressing you up isn't that bad after all. Say thanks and maybe something good will come out after all.
    Good luck keep us posted.
    The shorter the skirt and higher the heel makes this girl happy.

This could be a opening that you need to help move here to accepting you. Also women are gender fluid.