Thread: I do not know about college girls but here is my answer.

I do not know about college girls but here is my answer.

There is another thread I was going to reply to but it is specifically for college girls. It asked about acceptance.

A lot of college campuses are becoming more accepting of those that are transitioning these days
    GLBT societies are quite large today, more than double what they were five years ago.
    Fifteen years ago one club had ten members on a campus of six thousand.
    Those undergoing transition were not even considered then. It was all about gay and lesbian rights.
    A fortnight ago on the same campus there are five I know of undergoing early HRT and another three that are more than two years into transition.
    Others I have lost track of because they have moved on or graduated.
    Seen about ten in ten years undergoing transition.

The ones transitioning are accepted and no one really cares when a new candidate comes along, a little bit of a snicker for a week or so until they get the bumps ironed out.
    Those that are CD do not appear on the radar much. maybe they stay closeted.

I include staff and students of colleges and universities to comment on how accepting it is on their campus these days.
    Compared to a decade ago?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member

progressive thought...

College students are generally regarded as being more 'socially progressive' than their older relatives and parents. Just look at any of the other "civil movements" to see this effect. GLBT acceptance is no different; barely a decade ago gay-marriage was a politically toxic subject and it was illegal most places. Just yesterday another state joined the list of "marrying states". Social attitudes evolve slowly until they reach some critical mass; we may be approaching that point in the TG/TS world.

Hoping for continued progress,
    Sandra1746

Silver Member
    I have been familiar with college groups over the years, and the one thing that is different is having TS members (actual Ts, not just a T in the name for political correctness' sake.)

When I was in college, I inquired about other TVs, and they were completely clueless about us. Alas, even today there is virtually no representation for the hetero TVs in those groups (maybe gay DQs, but not TVs.)