Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was invited to play dress up with a famous drag queen today...

My advice is enjoy yourself, forget the I am/She is thinking and have a great time

DUH! Do it or regret it!

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalista Jameson View Post
    If Yoda invites you to take on Jedi training, don't pass it up!

Cheers,

Kalista
    Oh wow...lmao...well said
    Sometimes I just like to wear pretty things, but because I have a penis, we have to use big words to describe it.

Could this drag queen be into your normal fantastic fun personality and possible friendship? I would go with that, everything else is just window dressing and stage marks.

Ok girls, here are some more details. I know this person as her boy self as my boy self. He is totally cool and very nice. This all started one day when I was at his home for work. I noticed his pictures of him in drag and he was incredibly hot. I told him so. We became facebook friends and I did several more jobs for him, all the while I saw him on T.V. and all of the crazy stuff he was doing (movies, documentary series and major televison shows). 4 months ago I started seeing a therapist and came out to a few people. Then I decided to come out to him on Facebook. He was somebody I admire and felt like would understand me in a way nobody else I know possibly could.

Anyway, we chatted a bit and a few days ago he messaged me "hey do you want to play dress up with me?". I was thrilled to say the least. It was 9ne of the sweetest and kind of hottest things that has ever happened to me. Another adult asking me to play dress up with him. And he is smoking hot dressed up. Jeez. I am actually kind of flabbergasted by the thought of it. I dont know what to do. I am all self-conscious now. I want to do it but I am kind of terrified...like walking out of the hotel room to your car for the first time completely dressed up terrified (and excited). I thought I was long past that kind of fear. I used to go out dressed up all of the time. Sigh...
    Sometimes I just like to wear pretty things, but because I have a penis, we have to use big words to describe it.

Sweety. If you don't do this . . . You will be missing out on a fantastic experience, and will hate yourself for not doing it.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Quote Originally Posted by BlairP View Post
    Ok girls, here are some more details. I know this person as her boy self as my boy self. He is totally cool and very nice. This all started one day when I was at his home for work. I noticed his pictures of him in drag and he was incredibly hot. I told him so. We became facebook friends and I did several more jobs for him, all the while I saw him on T.V. and all of the crazy stuff he was doing (movies, documentary series and major televison shows). 4 months ago I started seeing a therapist and came out to a few people. Then I decided to come out to him on Facebook. He was somebody I admire and felt like would understand me in a way nobody else I know possibly could.

Anyway, we chatted a bit and a few days ago he messaged me "hey do you want to play dress up with me?". I was thrilled to say the least. It was 9ne of the sweetest and kind of hottest things that has ever happened to me. Another adult asking me to play dress up with him. And he is smoking hot dressed up. Jeez. I am actually kind of flabbergasted by the thought of it. I dont know what to do. I am all self-conscious now. I want to do it but I am kind of terrified...like walking out of the hotel room to your car for the first time completely dressed up terrified (and excited). I thought I was long past that kind of fear. I used to go out dressed up all of the time. Sigh...
    Thanks for clarifying Blair. From the way you describe it, it sounds perfectly innocent. Its not as if the inviattion came out of hte blue. He knows you dress, you know he's a drag queen. You've talked both in person and on facebook. At this point, i'd say go, enjoy it and learn learn learn.

Banned Read only
    Blair, I say to do it also, just like everyone else has said and or advised. I understand the nervousness, I would be nervous as (hell as well). I know all about being nervous around stars or famous people. I've had my pics taken with a few stars, and one while I was Tara. I know all about the jitters like that. But in your case, the ice has already been broken with the two of you. Just take along your best things with you and have a great time. If you didn't go, you would feel very bad about it. Be brave and go. When you get back home, you probably won't be able to sleep all night long from the excitement. But you could use that time to tell us how it all went, and give us all the details. This thread is not quite the normal kinds of threads. It has a lot of folks attention here.
    So Blair, please don't let us down, start packing right now and we will all be waiting for how everything turned out.
    Peace & Love,
    Tara D. Rose
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 05-10-2013 at 06:05 PM.

blair you are gorgeous also,go for it you will have a great time

I would do it... but I would be cautious if this person was gay and looking for a relationship... obviously not going to work with a straight CDer like myself, but if its clearly just a friend who wants to enjoy the company of others who appreciate it, then go for it. Since it's someone you admire, I would tone down thoughts of impressing them and just be yourself.
    Chickie

Blair, make sure you tell us how this went. That would be a super cool thing to do for sure.

Be a sponge. Look, listen, observe, be patient and just learn. Ask questions on topics that you might need help on. Teachers always appreciate the most attentive students. Bring her a hostess gift and make sure to show your gratitude. But most of all, have fun, be honest, and be yourself. Opportunities like this are rare, enjoy it!