Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to dance like a girl.

Post I want to dance like a girl.

When I dance I want to dance like a girl. Girls get to move more and they get to move their hips and arms.

Guys really cant do much without being out of place.

When I'm by myself I get to dance. Its fun and it just seems to come naturally. I'm sure I look weird but who cares.

Just something I wanted to whine about....

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Oh, I do that, too! I have "girly" music playlists and even a "girly" Pandora station to provide the music! I don't care how I look, I just let myself move and feel the music. It's especially nice to do a twirl in a dress with nice flow!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I love to dance like a girl........the more you do it the better you will get. I have a number of Gg friends who I go out with and we dance. I'm always watching how they move and trying to emulate them. I get really envious of their hip movements, but I'm getting better. I too have my own girlie spotify station to listen to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

I want to dance like a girl too!
    Sometimes I just like to wear pretty things, but because I have a penis, we have to use big words to describe it.

My friend says I dance like a girl. Thanks!

I get carried away by myself and dance to music I like.
    I practice all sorts of silly movements.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm a good dancer as a boy! I think I'm pretty good as a girl too. Well getting there anyway. I probably need to practice dancing in heels a bit more, but I think I have the arms up in the air thing down pat.
    And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom - Anais Nin

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I wish I could just dance period. Definitely like a girl, but I would even be satisfied to not look like an brain stiff dead automaton with no rhythm!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

can you recommend some pandora stations?

LOL, I was just dancing in front of the mirror while dressed up when I came across this post. I wish I could dance, anyway and not look like I'm having a fit. It's super fun anyway. =)

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

Practicing some of the female dance moves has loosened up my back and improved my flexibility...I would recommend it.
    Chickie

I bought some flerty girl fiteness dvds and dance pole and I have been working on it. The first time I did anything I was sore for a week. No joke. Just start slow and build up from that point

I have fantasies of dancing like a flamenco dancer .....the way these girls twirl their hands, and grab their skirts.....Olé!

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    As of late... Ive discovered that I LOVE dancing! Its now a mainstay of my life, and I learned more about dancing as women are want to do...by watching youtube videos. Its another whole realm of movement outside of what we have done as male. Ive found the dancing to be such a healing factor and a wonderful reset button at the end of the week. Not just the dance itself... but the different kind of dancing one does as a woman. I dont know if that makes sense... but it certainly works for me and at 50 years old... I'm taking every plus I can get

*hugs*

Bethany
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

I wish I could dance full stop. Definately a fish out of water. It does not stop me from trying when I'm alone.
    I love the feeling of being dressed.
    I have a dream of true equality - including clothes and make up.
    Hugs Joanne.

Sing as if no one is listening, Love as if you have never been hurt, and Dance as if no one is watching
    Victor Hugo. The love part is the hardest
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I do dance as a girl. In fact whenever I go to the club I pretty much "own" the dance floor for the first couple of hours. Works for me Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Nice to see a lot of people feel the same.

I in no way have an natural talent but the instinct is there. I just find myself dancing whenever I'm alone and music is playing. at some point I should probably practice but for now its just fun.

Maybe some day I will go out dancing.... but for now I'll have fun when and where I can.

Weird, I don't dance at all in boy mode and recently was at Diva Las Vegas and out with other gurls. I ended up not even thinking about it and having a great time dancing.

Right there with ya! When no one is home, I like to play Just Dance 3 on the Wii to all the girl dances. I love California Girls, Katy Perry! And, if you aren't great with moves spontaneously, it's great to lead you through.
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

I like slow dancing cause I get to be held in a mans arms and that is the best.
    "Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions.", Jules Michelet, French historian
    Take care and God bless, Josie06[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Sometimes the impulse comes on me while I'm in the middle of dressing, and I just start moving and shaking my hips to the music while I'm getting ready. Earlier tonight, I was just finishing dressing by putting on my heels when the Pussycat Dolls' "Buttons" came on the Pandora. I stayed in the bathroom and danced as best I could to the music in the limited space, even singing along with it in my Amy-voice: "I'm tellin' ya to loosen up my buttons, baby, but you keep frontin', say what you goin' do to me, but I ain't seen nothin'..." It gave me a nice feminine boost.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Hell I just wish I could dance. Like a girl or a guy. I'll settle for dance like a giraffe at this point. Of all the stereotypes I have to deal with being a black person. I wish the dancing one was true with me.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxxyBri View Post
    Of all the stereotypes I have to deal with being a black person. I wish the dancing one was true with me.
    Tell me about it, I forgot to add that for me to even dance like a stiff rhythmless robot included several doses of liquid courage, so I don't even want to imagine how I look dancing sober! Also being able to play basketball would have been another racial stereotype I wish I was given!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I love dancing especially the ballroom type dances. I have never tried the girls part but interesting seems every thing I know in man mode would be reversed in the western part of Texas we still do the two step and polka I bet the thrill of doing it in hose and heels has to be a good feeling as the skirt swishes around a lot.. I have even done a little square dancing. Yep I' m just pretty much still a red neck girl in dress.. Lol