Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dressing as a women

Platinum Member
    Hi Lori, It would be great to be able to dress as a lady any time that I would want to.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I would love to dress up as more than one woman at a time.

Banned Read only
    Hi Lori, I do have the freedom and luxury of being able to dress every day if I wanted too. I don't. As a matter of fact, there are times when I tell myself " I'm dressing today" then the day goes by and I end up doing other things around the house. Plus, to be honest, It's kind of hassle to get all dolled up and most times I'm just lazy
    Last edited by MysticLady; 07-22-2013 at 11:25 PM.

I actually don't get to dress more than once every couple of YEARS! And it drives me crazy. If I could, I would live en fem full time. I have a couple of trans friends who could help with a transistion, but my life with my wife and in a really small town (population 35) makes almost any crossdressing impossible.

Banned Read only
    I do it for a 7 days (a week) to 10 days at a time now.

shaving everyday is hard on my face and body.

sometimes wearing heels all day everyday can hurt but it did not use to. I have gained a little weight on my foot which makes my heels not fit so great now.

If I knew family and friends would accept Joy it would be absolutely wonderful to dress 24/7!!!

I've always loved the idea, but when I try, it's about 5 days dressed nice, a day or two in leggings and a tee, with out wig or make up, to enough is enough, and I'll get back to guy mode, and not even want to dress for a couple of weeks. But oh those first 3 days are like heaven Lori, there is no feeling like it!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

if i could dress every day i would, love to be dressed and made up
    You Don't Have To Be Female To Enjoy Being A Woman

Lori, I am dressed feminine every day. Just sometimes in gender neutral clothing (perhaps with a bit of underdressing and others made up for a night at the club. Knowing full well the effort involved in getting dolled up for a night out, I settle for something much lower key on a daily basis. There is a balance between what I would like and what life allows.

Hugs, Robin

I work in a public office as a woman 5 days a week and it is hard to be female everyday but I love it. I am totally accepted, I love picking out my outfits every night before I go to bed. I love doing my makeup every day and totally transforming then driving to work, parking, walking to the office in my heels and meeting and interacting with my over 75 GG workmates. It is lovely

If I could I would definately dress every day all day

HELL YEAH !!I would dress every day and love it

In 2 words , Yes, but ..... I would love to dress as a man but not hide my femme features. Like wearing 501 jeans, mans shirt with one of my bras & half slip on too. Some days have on nice open toe flats showing my freshly painted nails, mans slacks, tight knit shirt with bra and only have on long eyelashes. I guess what I'm try to say is a time when everyone could just wear whatever pleased them without a second thought.

YES ! In a heartbeat, without any doubt 24//7 as what I really am, female. I am heading in that direction now.

i dress everyday at home only change when i need to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Plus, to be honest, It's kind of hassle to get all dolled up and most times I'm just lazy
    Yes! I like to go whole hog and if I only have (say) three hours, then sometimes I decide it's just not worth it.

If I wanted to dress full-time, I would have to take steps to make preparation easier, such as getting rid of facial/body hair with laser or electrolysis. Shaving is so annoying! And I don't have the desire to take those steps, nor (I think) would my wife like it very much.

I would everyday if it were feasible, however, at this time it's just not an option. I'm happy though with just the occasional days during the week and weekends.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by lori m crawford View Post
    if you cood dress as a women ever day wood you do it i mand dress an all a women does cood you do what a women does i know we all like to dress an look like one but ever day i trans gender girls are relly women cose being a women is hard thy make it look easy but i know a girl -women is not fun as we think
    No. I wouldn't. I am just as happy in either male or female attire, so I wouldn't want to have to make a choice one way or the other. I like men's clothes just as much as I like women's clothes.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sure I would maybe not to the nines every day.

Well, this weekend would be really hard to dress a female since I will be doing masonry ( bricklaying and concrete) on the front steps of my house. I hate it when concrete and mortar gets all over my nice frilly blouse......it's embarrassing .

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    There is nothing I can not do while dressed as a female. If I need to do some building I just wear female work clothes. I love the challenge of working as woman would it is part of the total experience. If you are going to be dressed for a couple of weeks straight jumping back and forth between genders can be a big hassle. I would rather just pull on an older blouse and pair of ladies jeans and flats and get the job done.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Pantyhose and heels for me....unfortunately I can't all the time

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I would love to be a full time woman even if it isnt fun all the time. Plain and simple, I am a woman i just dont look like one
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

I love dressing to the nines as a man just as I am a woman, and both have their particular thrill. However, I'd like to have the option again to do both and to set aside a few weeks where I could indulge my femme side full time during that period.