Thread: Shortest rant ever.

Shortest rant ever.

Last week I was out everyday in summer clothes. Right now it's snowing. I'm pissed!

Just cheer up and get the sledge out girl!

Suzy

I share your frustration, Celeste. Last week, I switched off the heating; this morning I had to turn it back on.

You all should come to Texas where you can live in cold and hot in the same day... and sometimes within the same thirty min period..... lol, never know from day to day anymore. Weather man will give one forecast and then the next day it will be different. Hurry hurry summer where we know every day will be in the 100's.

I know the feeling. It got down to 74 degrees a few days ago and I had to turn on the heat.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Actually, I would prefer to be a little further south. I spent last Christmas on the island of Nevis and would gladly spend a lot of time working on my "bikini" tan there.

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Close to 80 degs yesterday, out getting the lawn in shape, today woke up to rain. Welcome to the Pacific Northwest. I guess I need to get pretty and go have a coffee.

Where's global warming when you really need it? lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sweater weather! Hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Where's global warming when you really need it? lol
    Right here in Northern California where it has been the most perfect Spring since January! Supposed to be close to 90 today, sunny and oh so nice.

Here in SoCal it was cold and rainy a week or so ago. Today the outside temperatures are in the 90s with a high of 100 predicted. Glad I got up early to replace the pads in the swamp cooler. Great weather for Capris in either mode!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Celeste,
    I am so sorry, god can't please us all.
    I like snow.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Here in central Texas it's cool, but not cold. I'm sitting out on my patio in a skirt and slinky top, and I feel fine.

Snow west of you too Celeste. I went out yesterday morning in a light jacket and froze my **** (2TsnoL) off that is a nasty wind out there.
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I think I had that same exact rant a week or two ago, Celeste!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

try living in the UK we had all three seasons in one day. I left out the summer cos we haven't had one in years

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rita63 View Post
    Snow west of you too Celeste. I went out yesterday morning in a light jacket and froze my **** (2TsnoL) off that is a nasty wind out there.
    No snow this far west of you LOL
    matter of fact it will be over 20 Celsius (70 fahrenheit) all next week here in Winnipeg. with tomorrow being 27 celsius (that's over 80 degrees)...... But we did have -7 celsius (less than 20 fahrenheit) Friiday night/Saturday morning

Yep, Mother Nature threw everything but the kitchen sink at us today in these parts, and we were able to experience all four seasons pretty much simultaneously. The only things missing were drought, pestilence, an invasion of locusts, zombies rising out of their graves, and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse riding across the heavens. And tonight, we have a frost warning...

Some cynics have said that the weather in most parts of Canada (well, except maybe for Lotus-land out West a.k.a Vancouver and environs) consists of 8 months of winter followed by 4 months of poor skiing. I'm starting to believe them...

Maybe that guy who wrote a book on the new mini ice age coming is right. Good for ice hockey Karren!