Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new B-I-G step. moving in the right direction

new B-I-G step. moving in the right direction

Hi girls,

i just wanted to share some of the new events in my life. Lately i have been much more open with my CDing habits and i have been telling to my closer friends about it. Now about 15 of them know that sometimes i like dressing like a woman and all i can say is that must be a very good friend, because i only have had support and acceptance from them They treat me exactly the same than before knowing and that is raising my confidence to levels i would have never expect. Some of them have seen me dressed and the others have seen lots of photos...

Now, the new step. I live in a small catholic and conservative town close to Madrid. When i want to go out, i usually get dress at home and then i drive to Madrid to meet with some other CD's i know and we go out for a drink or dinner or whatever the plan is for that weekend.

This saturday was going to be like any other. I got ready in the afternoon and i stopped in a mall to do some shopping. Not that i needed something but spring finally arrived and i wanted to see more dresses. (I ended up buying 2 dresses, 1 pair of summer heels, 1 red stripped t-shirt, 2 belts, 2 pairs of tanned tights, 1 sumer purse, 2 bras and 3 brazilian-cut panties )

After all that effort, i was a bit tired and not feeling very well. I got in the car and i had a whasshap from one of my friends. He was bored because there was nobody left in our hometown to go out tonight. As at that point i wasn't feeling like going to Madrid and going out and then driving back for one hour, I told him that if he didn't mind going out with me dressed, i would join him for one drink. He told me ' you are my friend and i don't mind how you are dressed' so i told him to meet me at my place in one hour.

I still don't know how that thought came to my mind, but i'm glad i did. All the way driving back home i was a bit nervous about what would i do if i met some of the friends that still have no clue, or if we had any kind of trouble at some point. Luckly i didn't had too much time to think in that stuff, because i was very busy thinking about what will i wear for my debut in my hometown. (actually i have gone out a few times there, but just for a walk, not socializing with people)

When i got home i did a quick refresh of my make up and then decided to wear one of the new dresses. My friend arrived and we went out. Our plan was going to a nice pub with good music and not many clients. All the way there (like 10 minutes, it is a small town )i was a bit nervous. When we got in the pub there were like 6 people and 2 waitress. We ordered our drinks and sat at a table. People took a quick look of me and that was all. Not pointing fingers or anything, they couldn't care less. As the time (and the drinks) passed, my nervousness diminished and i was beginning to enjoy the fact that i was out. The previous day i had been talking with another friend, who didn't knew anything, so i called him and asked where he was. He told me that he was going to one of the mainstream clubs in the town but my confidence was high, so i told him that i will meet him there. 10 minutes later we got in the club. I saw my friend in the distance so we got by his side.

He said to my friend: Hi, where is ******??. (my male name)
    - Here, i said.

He stared at me like 5 seconds and then hugged me and gave me 2 kisses (on the cheeks) like to any other girl. He was very surprised and shock, but i explained him everything. Acceptance and support, i couldn't ask for more.
    He was there with his brother, their girlfriends and 4 other friends. They all know me and i didn't hide. I told them the short version of the story and we spend the night all together, drinking and chatting. They treated me normally and i had some compliments from the girls of the group.

It was a great night, had lots of fun and i still can believe that i finally did it.
    When i was going home i asked my friend to take a couple of pic of me, because i realized that i didn't had one of this very special night, so there it goes:

grande550.jpg

Hope that you have enjoyed the reading. For sure i enjoyed the night. I cant wait to do it again.

Hugs,

Helena

Congrats!!!!

I am so happy for you!! Acceptance of others for who you are is wonderful!! Be yourself and enjoy who you are!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Congratulations on your acceptance from your friends! You look absolutely stunning! Keep having fun!
    To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.

Helena,
    That night out as you described happened in a similar way to me once.
    I was accepted as I looked attractive.
    You also look attractive and would make great company for anybody.
    I would say your friends treated you like a girl as well.
    It is a special feeling the first time round.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    You look marvelous, darling! You have absolutely no reason to be nervous, wherever you go. But you know that now, so there's no more limitations for you.
    Congratulations, and have many more fun outings!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    What a great story! How wonderful to be so accepted like that

Sounds like a wonderful night with good friends and lots of fun. stories like yous let me know it is possible, I'm all that holds me back.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

wow Helena, you look gorgeous in that photo. cute shoes, love the hosiery and legs to die for. Well done!!!
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Wonderful! I am so happy for you Helena. You are a lovely young Lady and look every bit a Lady.

I am so, so happy to see uplifting stories like yours as over the years some have not been happy ones.

Be safe, be yourself and enjoy your life, Josie
    "Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions.", Jules Michelet, French historian
    Take care and God bless, Josie06[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    How wonderful for you, Helena! You looked lovely, I'm sure some of the ladies with you were secretly jealous!

I'm sure this will be the first of many, many more great outings!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Glad you had a great night out, and you are truely stunning.
    The world today (especially your generation) is very different in attitudes to those of previous generations and it's nice to know your friends are as open to different lifestyles as my children are.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Wonderful storybook ending, we need to hear more like it. Thanks so much for sharing your joyous moment.

Kandy

Helena,

I really enjoyed reading your post. I feel like I am just at the beginning stages of some of your experiences. You have given me some inspiration to continue the direction I am headed. Thank you for sharing!

Natalie

Wonderful story about some of the fears that all of us have and aren't always so scary after all.

What a great story. I am so happy for you that you have such wonderful friends.

Great story and great pic to go along with it! Glad you had a good time.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

Your photo is HOT!!!!

You look GREAT!

Platinum Member
    That's a wonderful story, Helena! I'm so glad that your friends have demonstrated their support and affection for you. And if the picture is any indication, you looked perfectly feminine and pretty! If anyone looked, that's what they saw!

..........just being a girl - thats what its all about -- congrats.............................Debra

Wow, what a great story! And I love your outfit! I wish I had friends like yours!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Such a fantastic story and what a night it was!!
    Acceptance from friends is all you can ask for.

Thank you girls for all your comments!!! I really appreciate that you took your time to read my story. I wanted to share it because maybe it will inspire others, like many post in this forum had inspired me in the past (and in the future too, for sure)

After a couple of days I still don't regret my decision of going out in my home town. The friends that saw me have been treating me the same way than a week ago, so i think that their acceptance is for real.

But some other friends (who know that i crossdress) are angry with me... they wanted to be with me this first night They wish they had gone out that night. I told them not to worry, because there is going to be plenty of chances for them to go out with me.

so for the moment, i couldn't be happier with my buddies. Let's see how this evolves.

hugs,

Helena

Thank you Helena for your awesome story.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Awesome story. With telling several of your friends and now having a support group around you, I bet you have a huge relief off of your chest and you feel so much better inside. Its only going to get better.

Helena,
    Wow! Great story I wish I was as brave as you.