Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new B-I-G step. moving in the right direction

Amazing story, sounds like so much fun! You look great in that picture, can't wait to hear about the next time!

thanks girls!!!

I was thinking about opening a new thread, but i think that the step I took today is just a follow up from the previous one, so here it goes:

This evening i told my Sister that I'm a crossdresser. She came to our hometown to spend the weekend and I took her for a photoshoot. After I finished taking photos I told her and she was very surprised, but supportive. She sees no big deal in it and even wants to meet me when i go to Madrid for shopping or dinner or whatever. I answered her questions, showed her some pictures and that was all.

I still can't believe all the support and normality that i have received from everyone i have told. I'm glad that i took the risk of outing myself to the people i care. They have probed to be the kind of people i thought they were.

Hugs,

Helena

Wow, a great event to happen

Great story.. It felt like I was watching a movie as I read it. I could sense the nervousness you must have felt, and the relief and empowerment as well. So once again, great read, because as a professor once told me, "we will all do 2 things in life for sure, and that's eat an tell stories." And what can be better than a story filled with joy. Thank you.

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::