Thread: A TV add for a show coming up

A TV add for a show coming up

I happened to be watching NBC tonight and they had an add on for this coming Wednesday nights "Law and Order SVU" it indicated something about a crossdressed man. It was just a quick add so that's all I can tell anybody about it. Did anybody else see this? It will be interesting to see how this is treated.

Hi there i have just had a look at the nbc web siet and thay are saying it,s a new one and it looks like it to. and i think this will be the 3 time with crossdresses are in the show.

They have had a X dresser theme on the show before.
    Looks like it may be another one.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.