Thread: Daring Move

Daring Move

I don't go out very often, my wife has never seen my dressed apart from underwear, but today I was home all day. I had some catalogues thrown on my lawn and went out to get them with tights on but man top. I later decided to mow the backyard which is very private in Pink shorts, a purple top and sports bra, but forgot to get the bin from the front. My Car was parked in front of the garage and the bin to the side. I had enough courage to hit the opener, thankfully nobody around, was able to get the bin and get back in. A bit of a rush, but loved it. I really want to go out more, but lack opportunity. I have an overnight work trip soon, so hopefully some fun then.

Hi Melanie,

Just be aware, one bold move leads to another and then another and then ... boom .... Exposed. Be sure you are ready for the boom part because odds are ever increasing of its arrival, almost like Russian Roulette with clothes and not bullets. If you are prepared, by all means have fun!

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

Probably a good time to chat to your wife, see what her ideas are, and if she can help you with makeup etc
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Melanie, nothing like an adrenalin rush going out the front door and back again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    As stated above, these initial small steps can become habit forming. Look forward to hearing about your next adventure!

Aspiring Member
    I've gotten brave too. We live in a quiet neighborhood with maybe 2 houses of neighbors who could see me. The backyard is no problem and I swim in the pool with a one-piece. Often I take a stroll around the yard including the front yard. One neighbor who is home all day would probably have no problem. I think she may know anyway. Because of the configuration of the street anyone driving by has to keep their eyes on the road. Now that the foliage is growing in, the neighbor I'd prefer that didn't know won't see me. Careful planning buying a house by a CD practicing stealth! LOL!

Cheryl

Those moments are fun. No feeling quite like it. It's the little things in life.

Oh those exciting moments of chance. A rush to say the least. Don’t give them up, just pursue the safe ones.

dont be in hurry darling, you need to enjoy feminity not getting into social problem, other wise feel free to move around as you don't care what peoples think about you. It's you whose choice is important.

Know the feeling. I echo Kalista... just know that you are playing Russian Roullete. Like CDing, risk taking is also addictive and requires greater and greater investment!

Banned Read only
    you will eventually get busted by a neighbor or a utility worker or someone you know

The one thing nobody mentioned, yourself included. Does it matter if you're seen?

No not seen, but if I was it would've been interesting. My wife knows I love it but don't think she's ready to fully embrace to makeup and fully dressed, although I am allowed to wear my underwear during special cuddles. I want to be more out but not sure how it will be taken. It was a huge rush.

Melanie how did you get to the point with your wife that she new about your wearing underwear and that she is ok with cuddling while you are in it?

I love the rush of dressing in public but mostly do it out of town. I even sometimes just wear a bra under my mens clothes. Sometimes I've unbuttoned my shirt enough that if I bend over a little you can see the bra. Works great on checkout at stores.

:-)

I think Kallista has a good point........eventually someone will find out by mistake/error.......be prepared!