Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never going out again!

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

Not right

Yes Denise and others,
    I've been thinkiong and realised that I have never seen a sales person advising me or anyone on lipstick in a supermarket. These places are lived in by shelf stackers and check-outers. Real big ones might have security.
    The phrasing is too "about the event" and not enough of the "my event".
    anyway I'm no lady, just a girl.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

I hope i am wrong

Emily, I hope that I am wrong, but this story does sound a bit strange, i have bought lipstick etc from a supermarket (big and small) but i have never had or seen an advisor to help me chose a colour.

If this really did happen of course i do feel very sorry for you and i would agree you should get out there again, maybe just a small walk or something but if this is just a made up story I think you should maybe move to another forum

Louise

It all seems very plausable as an incident when you first read Emilys post but as others have said something does'nt feel right with the phraseology, maybe it's just female intuation or my suspicious nature, dont know?
    Not being nasty but I need to be convinced before I will offer my sympathies or encouragements!!.
    Julie

Getting wet looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Emily Howard... ummmmmmmm...

Jay Ohhh Kay Eeeeee

Sorry... Benefit of the doubt time...

ohhh how simply awful dear Emily, you are such a lady, it must have been quite ghastly... Did Andy and Lou see the incident? Where was that nice Sebastian when one needed him? Did you see Majorie Dawes and her cute, cerubic little baby George?"

Computer says NO

Rebecca

Haley Pink~

Hmm?

I don't know what I'd a done. You did the right thing not hurting one of the children. You as it sounds did exactly what anyone should have done.

You know that Children like this only attack easy targets. Older women alone, other children alone or in younger groups. I really think I'd be on the look out for those children through the Police station etc. They will end up hurting or even killing another person. Kids don't stop till they are caught doing this. They keep on and on, even daring each other for the thrill of it. I was a child as were you. You remember school ground rules Huh? The thugs etc. The kids that take dares, and the kids that were targets. In the outside world children get older and attack easy targets, like I had said earlier. They will keep doing so, till it's not fun anymore. They get caught, grow older, start dating etc. Has it ever changed? The only thing that changes it, is by shopping with a group, or in pairs for safety. Going to Higher End Stores, with cameras and security guards on duty.

We are told some of the rules of going out when we join TriEss , and go to their meetings. Shop if possible in groups or in pairs is one of the big ones. In College towns it seems people are more excepting of us. I have been to several towns out shopping. I really try to go by the rules. But again, I really don’t know what I’d do if what happened to you did happen to me. I’d be way mad, and probably be in trouble with the Law for hurting one of the children. Once they do something like this I think the legal age you can touch one of them should change. If they are 15 and hitting and hurting adults then it’s time to hit back, I think the Law should about minor children. There are many legal issues. I hate to think of it. But you did everything correct in getting the store Manager involved.

Those Children will hang in an area of town. Go to the same stores over and over. I really bet you would find them in that area of town mostly. I tend to see the same Children in the same Malls over and over. They hang there.

It was a shame, and I hope you won’t let this stop you. You need to find another person to go shopping with really.

Hugs Sis!
    Haley

I really hope that this thread hasn't been a 'wind up', if it is I will feel a gullible fool for expressing my genuine and heartfelt sympathy. Perhaps I'm too naive and should in future read all such threads with suspicion, but really I don't want to do that.

Emily why don't you settle this thing one way or the other and make another post?

I for one am clearly horrified that people think that I would make such a terrible thing up. This is not the case at all. And all because I chose "Emily Howard" as my forum name. Some people aren't comfortable with using real names on the internet. I happen to think that Emily is a real pretty name.

I am sorry if the other ladies of the forum think that I have made this up. I just hope that I recieve more of a warm welcome wherever I end up next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Howard
    I happen to think that Emily is a real pretty name.
    I am sorry if the other ladies of the forum think that I have made this up. I just hope that I recieve more of a warm welcome wherever I end up next time.
    Its a shame you picked a name that is a UK p...s take of TV's
    England does have Roses

Hiya Emily

I'm sorry you have been made to feel this way, shame on you lot!!! Things happen like this daily, it can happen. Now play nice, or I'll set Wendy on you
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn