Thread: Idea for cable show ??

Smile Idea for cable show ??

A few years ago they had "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy". Why not have "CD Eye for the Straight Gal". We all know there are a lot of women out there that need help with their style or lack of it.

Lol I think I need all the help I can get so why not just have a CD show featuring "The CD housewives of the US" or something like that....you might make a hit....Jaylyn

I think we have enough so-called reality TV shows already which nearly always make their participants look pathetic or idiotic. Unless of course your talking about a show with crossdressed biker hillbillies wrestling alligators then I'm on board. Seriously though, a lot of these shows are pretty low budget and if somebody had an interesting angle for a CD related reality series I'd like to hear about it.

Been done. Didn't last long though.
    DonnaT

Yep !!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    Been done. Didn't last long though.
    Tranny Makeover ? Or something like that ? It was on last year an didn't last long ,, But enjoyed it ,,lol,,,

Wasn't there already a series on LOGO that involved a group of CDs that go into a GGs home and give them a complete makeover?

Now just cuz I watch LOGO doesn't mean that I'm.., (What's that word?)That is just stereotyping!
    I just find some of the programming to be amusing.
    Last edited by dawnmarrie1961; 05-15-2013 at 12:30 PM.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

If we keep making reality shows for niche markets, eventually we will get it right and someone will make a success of the idea.
    Until then fertile minds like yours are just going to have to think up new and hopefully interesting ideas to entertain the masses.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I always thought "What Not To Wear CD Version" would have been a good one.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yup, it's been done VH1 "TRANSfom me" back in 2010 it was a cute show sad to see it go.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/transform_me/series.jhtml

Rupauls "drag race" and "drag U" on LOGO are good though.
    Kim

Hi, Thanks for the info. I watched some clips and thought it was good. Hugs Jaymee

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymees22 View Post
    We all know there are a lot of women out there that need help with their style or lack of it.
    I always feel a sense of disquiet when I read judgments passed on GGs from CDers or anyone else, really. It's actually a pet peeve. First, it's impolite and second, you need to realize that your own priority of grooming yourself to look girly or sexy is not shared by many GGs, who feel they have other things to do with their resources, time, and effort. Surely this should be respected and each GG should be appreciated for who she is?
    Reine